2024-25 HFBoards Yahoo Fantasy Premier Keeper League - One Spot Open

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Draft time?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

archangel2

May 19, 2019
Today will be fun to watch. I see canuck just picked up another goalie.

Like I said since Wednesday. It will be tight. I need demko to come up bug IF HE PLAYS

archangel2

May 19, 2019
Here is my updated prediction for Sunday. Canucker flips wins and PMS and wins taking the series 7 to 6

Last edited:

CRDragon

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver
I’m in trouble…all my goalies backing up tonight is a disaster

Gonna have four of them starting Sunday 🤦🏼‍♂️

Good luck broski. I have a headache deciding whether to start Kuemper or Markstrom too, not knowing if they'll even start Markstrom. Going with Kuemper, putting one stat on the line to try to catch up on two....

Talbot getting a relieve appearance and 4 saves might be huge...

Today will decide it all.

archangel2

May 19, 2019
I really need that Ranger game to end before they do any more damage--I really hate the +/- stat

archangel2

May 19, 2019
Yeah, he pretty much curb stomped me at the end…nobody was going to beat the week he had.
Plus minus has killed me all year and with JT going minus 4 due to the Leafs resting players helped. You flipped goalie wins but I flipped blinked shots...didn't see that coming

Also penalty minutes. Malkin won that by himself

CRDragon

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver
Welp, it’s all over. Congrats @CRDragon! Good luck in the final, it’s about time I let someone else win the league hehe

What a close match. GG wp. Got lucky, everything that the team needed to comeback happened in the last couple of days. It's time to continue the dynasty haha or have a new winner.

archangel2

May 19, 2019
@Canucker

Thanks for a great series. When I realuzed you would flip all goalrending stats I thought was screwed.

Do we know why Malkin went nuts yesterday?

archangel2

May 19, 2019
No clue, but he sure did a number on the PIM's...good luck in the finals!
The moment you flipped saves and wins--I went --SHIIIIIIIIT

But I got back to back good plus/minus days and Malkin gooned it up. I believe you had the tie breaker if I am not mistaken.

Good Series

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad