2024-25 HFBoards Yahoo Fantasy Premier Keeper League - One Spot Open

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Draft time?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CRDragon

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver

archangel2

May 19, 2019
What do you mean? So many categories up for grabs, my early lead is not even close to being safe anymore.

I feel like my team's been running out of gas. It's anyone's game.

Oh just my luck, Archangel's going to come back.
I need to flip 3 categories to get back into the game--you flipped saves earlier in the week and that was a killer--believe it or not--if I can stage a comeback--which I doubt--you picking up the Avs goalie may have been the brightest move you made. I now need to run with my goalies all out

CRDragon

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver
I need to flip 3 categories to get back into the game--you flipped saves earlier in the week and that was a killer--believe it or not--if I can stage a comeback--which I doubt--you picking up the Avs goalie may have been the brightest move you made. I now need to run with my goalies all out

And that Demko win is still huge or wins would be 5-5 right now.
I saw the news article yesterday when i was browsing the internet and then saw that you picked him up and was baffled by it...then saw that yahoo hadn't updated his status...thats a total fail on yahoo.

I can't help but think about this my whole commute to work, very frustrating. And will need him out so I can activate Sergachev in case Ovechkin can play tonight.

archangel2

May 19, 2019

And that Demko win is still huge or wins would be 5-5 right now.

I can't help but think about this my whole commute to work, very frustrating. And will need him out so I can activate Sergachev in case Ovechkin can play tonight.
You could bench you whole team the rest of the and I would still lose

• Haha
Reactions: Canucker

Canucker

Go Hawks!
Oct 5, 2002
Oak Point, Texas
So it makes sense now why Yahoo never updated his status until it was confirmed he was actually out
A lot of the time they’ll make the player “DTD” and explain the possible injury, to at least give you a heads up that they may or may not be in the lineup...they didn’t give any kind of notification but they released an article. Very odd situation there.

Canucker

Go Hawks!
Oct 5, 2002
Oak Point, Texas
Just a housekeeping question, do we need to make room for our IR players and LTIR players before the end of the year? I don’t see anything in the rules about it, but I seem to recall discussing it years ago…we shouldnt be able to carry extra players into the off season, correct?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad