Rumor: 2024-2025 Trade Rumors and Free Agency - Offseason Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
You don't think they have clear vision about the Nuke situation already? Do you think Nuke will play for the Avs again?

No, I don’t think they do.

There likely isn’t a clear legal path determined yet, the NHLPA will be a tough battle, and then there’s Nuke himself who could be “clean” and immediately fall off the wagon the next day.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Well, Dom Luszczyszyn from The Athletic doesn't agree that our wing situation is top notch.

euIIP7e.png

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Apparently John Marino could be available for the Devils? It doesn't do anything for us cap wise but man if CMac managed to swing a Colton/Marino trade that would be wonderful.

Then you could dump Manson for cap purposes.

AvsFan2123

Jan 21, 2014
Illinois
I feel like the Avs HAVE to know when a Landeskog ETA is and how they’re going to handle the Nichushkin situation. It just sucks for us that we don’t know either one of them. Like can we know just one of the things please? I’m trying to whip up my last ACGM team before that explodes into oblivion.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Nice deal for the Sens. It’ll be better if they can extend Ullmark. I’m just not going to go crazy over it like some people considering he’ll be 32 at the start of his new contract assuming they get a deal done.

Moving Korpisalo is a big part of it too so good move regardless.

Reactions: GirardSpinorama

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
When you eliminate 2 of the 3 top 6 options right off the bat, it tends to do that.
Well he has good reasons not to include them and it's part of the issue. It's not like he's forgetting them.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Nice deal for the Sens. It’ll be better if they can extend Ullmark. I’m just not going to go crazy over it like some people considering he’ll be 32 at the start of his new contract assuming they get a deal done.

Moving Korpisalo is a big part of it too so good move regardless.
Moving Korpisalo for anything is a massive win.

Getting Ullmark in that same trade is a f***ing A+ move in my books, even if he bolts once his contract expires. That's how little I think of Korpisucko.

Anyways, let's get this shit started, boys! I hate July 4th - training camp so teams better make this week worth it.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
Nuke yes, the other 2 who knows.

SO you like July 2 and 3? Why?
Odds are high 2/3 will be in the lineup. So outright excluding them seems misguided. At very least in your opinion one of them. even if it is one… It simply isn’t that dire. 3 is enough to win with and they can be found cheaply at the deadline.

NOTENOUGHRYJOTHINGS

Oct 23, 2022
I don’t disagree at all.

I still stand by my every 4 years draft the top goalie in the draft with a 1st strategy. Even if it only works 50% of the time (and by numbers it would work more than that), you get a starter every 8 years.
Whenever the Avs draft if the bpa is a goalie then take the goalie. Otherwise pick the highest ppg player available.

chet1926

Jan 9, 2008
Denver
Moving Korpisalo for anything is a massive win.

Getting Ullmark in that same trade is a f***ing A+ move in my books, even if he bolts once his contract expires. That's how little I think of Korpisucko.

Anyways, let's get this shit started, boys! I hate July 4th - training camp so teams better make this week worth it.
Yeah Ottawa killed that trade. Great move by them.

Vaslof

Feb 1, 2017
Most honest review I've seen in quite some time. Paints the picture perfectly. We have issues within the forward group. Need to figure something out.
Yeah some people are still huffing massive copium on Landeskog.

Even if he does make it to a game, he might not be better than Miles Wood for that 2nd line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad