Boston Bruins 2024-2025 Roster & Salary Cap Discussion VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Trade you. I've recharged my phone 3 times today.

There is no pressure on Staios. He and Andlauer go back. Staios is patient, knows how to build a winner and does very well in trade negotiations. I kind of hoped he would join the Bruins organization but when Andlauer bought the Sens, everyone knew Staios would be joining him there.
Dom, did you end up going "Live" on YouTube yesterday evening?

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
Dom, did you end up going "Live" on YouTube yesterday evening?
No. I will be on What's Bruin Tuesday at 630 and Black and Gold Wednesday at 630.

If something happens before Tuesday, that show will happen earlier. I think Wednesday they want to talk draft if I remember correctly.

I don't do any prep for these things. I'd rather just wing it and look like an idiot.

CellyHard

May 27, 2012
Massachusetts
As much as I've come around to Chyrchrun, they should do everything they can to get #7 and flip it for Rutger McGroarty

Whatever it is that kid just has "it"

I get it's probably a slim chance but if there is ever a time to get the next young power forward this sure seems like the chance

Is it crazy to consider adding Korpisalo (maybe 25-50% retained) and hope he gets picked up through waivers...worst case you buy him out

Reactions: Gordoff

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
As much as I've come around to Chyrchrun, they should do everything they can to get #7 and flip it for Rutger McGroarty

I get it's probably a slim chance but if there is ever a time to get the next young power forward this sure seems like the chance

Is it crazy to consider adding Korpisalo (maybe 25-50% retained) and hope he gets picked up through waivers...worst case you buy him out
I think we get a much better player than McGroarty at #7, maybe Iginla or Catton.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
No. I will be on What's Bruin Tuesday at 630 and Black and Gold Wednesday at 630.

If something happens before Tuesday, that show will happen earlier. I think Wednesday they want to talk draft if I remember correctly.

I don't do any prep for these things. I'd rather just wing it and look like an idiot.
:eek3:You NEVER, ever look like an idiot EVER!:thumbu::thumbu::thumbu::thumbu:

Great name that Rutger McGroarty!

Last edited:

Dr Quincy

Jun 19, 2005
Wait until we play them in the playoffs.....

Salary question.... probably Dom territory...

If Ottawa retains, to pick a random number 50 percent, can we buy out kopisalo, and how does that work with buying out a player on retention?
The buyout would be split between both teams. He's due 16m, they'd owe him 2/3 of that (about 10.5m) That would be split, so each team would owe him about 5m+ spread out over 8 years

Over the volcano

Mar 10, 2006
Watertown
With the extension talk around Ullmark and the deal with Ottawa - any thoughts on working a Chychrun extension too or will he be 1. a rental, 2. flipped, or 3. a "let's get to know each other first" relationship?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad