Boston Bruins 2024-2025 Roster & Salary Cap Discussion V

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
There are a lot of names on Phillys roster I do NOT want.
Lot of 30+

Only a few names I WOULD want.

Plus, this could all be picks and not players. They could be getting a lower 1st that will go for Ullmark.

Only Dom knows (and a few others)

Reactions: Gordoff and BMC

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Konecny would certainly be a nice addition. Hope it comes to be, assuming he is the piece that would come over. Obviously not concrete.

In a way Philly are a bit crazy to not just extend him. Heck of a shooter but can carry the puck as well create space. Good enough player at 27 to extend long-term again.

But if they aren't or won't, then it really depends on what they would be getting from Ottawa. Who knows what that would be. I think Staios wants to put his mark on the team and make a significant move. They have a high pick and I think only Stuetzle, Tkachuk, and Sanderson are untouchables.

Reactions: TCB

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
To get better by moving them for proven talent. You don't know what either one will turn into but you know what Pinto is. I like both of them and think they will be good players, would much rather move Lysell and/or Merkulov.
Right. We know Pinto is a 3C. So same question applies.

JoeIsAStud

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Thanks for adding nothing to the conversation as usual.

Telling someone their idea is horrible while refusing to explain why and expecting someone else to read your mind to figure it out.

I'll say why I think it's horrible. You are basically backing yourself into a corner where you have to give Chychrun 8/64. I like the player at his last contract number and hate him on his next

Reactions: lopey and Gordoff

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
we need cliff notes from @DominicT
What I can share right now.

Not a traditional 3 team trade. For an Ullmark deal, he will have to waive and the Sens deal with Flyers would have to go through for an Ullmark deal.

It does involve the Sens trading down in the draft.

They also want to talk extension with Ullmark.

As I noted earlier Alfredsson will be the go between to convince Ullmark to waive.

Tbaybruin

Feb 2, 2016
That’s true.

By that same token, in the 4 seasons before this injured one, Lindholm averaged 32 goals and 72 points per 82 (and finished top10 in Selke voting 3 times).
True but Reinhardt had his best year this year and Lindholm his worst. Boston is desperate for a top player but I don’t want a overpay then regret it for the next 7 years. Or the last 3-5 years

Reactions: PlayMakers

The Storm

Mar 15, 2022
What I can share right now.

Not a traditional 3 team trade. For an Ullmark deal, he will have to waive and the Sens deal with Flyers would have to go through for an Ullmark deal.

It does involve the Sens trading down in the draft.

They also want to talk extension with Ullmark.

As I noted earlier Alfredsson will be the go between to convince Ullmark to waive.
"It does involve the Sens trading down in the draft."

Interesting because the Senators have the #7 pick and the Flyers have the #12 pick in the 1st round. So, one of these picks coming Boston's way? Just spitballing. I don't know anything.

Not sure I'd want Konecny. Another 5'10" forward. Maybe not?

The Senators need a goalie. They have now lost out on Markstrom and Kuemper. Would have to think they might be more motivated to do a deal.

Last edited:

Ratty

Feb 2, 2003
Rive Gauche
Visit site
"It does involve the Sens trading down in the draft."

Interesting because the Senators have the #7 pick and the Flyers have the #12 pick in the 1st round. So, one of these picks coming Boston's way? Just spitballing. I don't know anything.

Not sure I'd want Konecny. Another 5'10" forward. Maybe not?

The Senators need a goalie. They have now lost out on Markstrom and Kuemper. Would have to think they might be more motivated to do a deal.
You wouldn’t want a 27 yr old scoring wing who put up 68 and 61 points the last two seasons? Isn’t this what we’re looking for besides a center. Konecny has been goal scorer ever since he came into the league. Did his 5’10” hold him back?

Bodit9

Sponsor
Oct 22, 2016
Upstate NY
I'm wondering if it's something like #7 and Chychrun to the Flyers for # 12 and Konecny. And then Konecny for Ullmark.
Probably not, but interesting.
Kinda makes the most sense. Maybe some adds here and there but those seem like logical main pieces. Philly gets a D, Bruins get a W, Sens get a goalie. Everybody's happy. Ullmark would need to waive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad