Boston Bruins 2024-2025 Roster & Salary Cap Discussion V

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Newton, MA.
I'll never forget the time when Marc Savard, with no regard for his own safety, jumped into that melee along the boards against Dallas, I think it was, to come to the aid of a teammate.
Yes. It was Avery on Milan.

After so many years of indifferent mediocrity, those Dallas games in general and that incident in particular confirmed in emphatic fashion that the Bruins were a *team.*

And a team to be reckoned with.

I was ecstatic and proud to be a Bruins fan for the first time in many, many years.

Fenian24

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
HE DOESN'T KNOW THAT YET

They've got those canals, and uh, beavertails I guess.
Beavertails alone would be worth living there. Burlington VT had one briefly, was hoping for more but it didn't last.

Ullmark is here in October, Swayman well may be the guy getting dealt.

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
DOM JUST DROPPED A BOMB

mindblow-mind-explosion.gif

Last edited:

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Would be, but I suspect they want Konecny to get more firepower.

A year away from UFA like Ullmark, Konecny makes a lot of sense and can be extended on July 1st.

Ottawa gets Konecny + for whatever it is Philly wants from them, keeps the "+" and move Konency for Ullmark, '25 UFA for '25 UFA. Extend Konency on July 1st. 27 year old Back-2-back 30+ goal scorer UFA for a Legit No.1 Goalie UFA seems like a fair deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad