Boston Bruins 2024-2025 Roster & Salary Cap Discussion V

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Over the volcano

Mar 10, 2006
Watertown
Seems like an awful lot of moving parts required to get the deal done, and a lot of folks assuming it'd be the best case scenario coming back this way.

Reactions: TCB

4ORRBRUIN

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2005
boston
Seems like an awful lot of moving parts required to get the deal done, and a lot of folks assuming it'd be the best case scenario coming back this way.
Agree, not sure what the a Flyers trade has to do with the Bruins and Sens unless the Bruins want something off the Flyers roster before pulling the trigger with the sens

I think its a pipe dream to think we end up with the 7 or the 12th pick for Linus

Reactions: Gordoff

Lord Ahriman

Oct 21, 2009

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
Some folks in here are not going to like Mark and Dom bet to be Bruins next captain :biglaugh:

He's got my support and honestly, I didn't start thinking this very thing until recently. Carlo always gives off this soft spoken humble vibe in interviews but it was until I started watching Behind the B again for the first time in a few season that I noticed how gregarious Carlo is now when he's around his teammates and how he's got more of an outgoing personality than I thought previously.

I think he's clearly a leader on the team and he's well spoken, works hard on the ice, and I think people look up to him in that locker room now that he's one it's long time members.

JoeIsAStud

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Why are we trading either Poitras or Lohrei? Madness...

The Bruins are going to desperately need some lower prices players, especially if they are gonna pay Sway, get a ufa center, and then bring in a chychrun or Koneckny who are bothe cheapish next year, but about to jump into the 8-9 million annually range after next year

4ORRBRUIN

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2005
boston
The Bruins are going to desperately need some lower prices players, especially if they are gonna pay Sway, get a ufa center, and then bring in a chychrun or Koneckny who are bothe cheapish next year, but about to jump into the 8-9 million annually range after next year
Cap will go up again, I could see it

Chevalier du Clavier

Écrivain de ferrage
Jul 20, 2005
Sens fan coming in peace.

Where are you guys seeing the Konecny rumour?

It’s a combination of reports. First, this tweet.

Second, @DominicT, who is well connected, received a text from an informed source who says part of the above return is involved in a potential deal that would send Ullmark to Ottawa, if all of the moving pieces fall into place.

Dom explains in the video below. Pick it up at 14:22.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad