Boston Bruins 2024-2025 Roster & Salary Cap Discussion IV

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Agreed, and I’ve been part of that at times, regretfully. The tiresome part for me is it’s the same people that are 100 percent do no right and 100 percent do no wrong. If you take that out you can still find some real interesting back and forth.
Yep, same here. Certain posters legitimately dog people here with condescending bullshit at times too. Like they intentionally try to make you feel stupid for even suggesting something.

Tommy Tubs

Mar 2, 2024
Yep, same here. Certain posters legitimately dog people here with condescending bullshit at times too. Like they intentionally try to make you feel stupid for even suggesting something.
Maybe if you guys would try being as smart as me we wouldn't have these problems.

It's important to identify the root cause.

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
How about just swapping RFA? Jeremy Swayman and Quinton Byfield.

I think the answer is no……but can you offer sheet two players at once?

I think the B’s can’t anyway because they don’t have the picks for compensation….but if they did….looke at Seider and Raymond

Offer sheet each guy the max possible.

Maybe Detroit can’t afford both and you either end up with one or you make them give out two near max contracts, which they may be fine with, but it could be worth a shot.

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
brutal

I remember when DKH was used as Don’t Know Hockey

made me question if hockey wasn’t my fourth sport

dafoomie

Jul 22, 2005
Boston
Same things were said about Nathan Horton like you said the Bruins have a world class set up here that flat out make players better and more responsible
At the end of the day the player needs to buy in but I'm sure they have enough connections to get a read on him either way. I think a lot of it is that losing teams breed losers, like when Edmonton drafted 1st overall every year.

Kazcram

May 13, 2012
Shakespeare Ontario
Make sure to stop in New York on the way because that's the office you would find him in.

Then, when you get to Toronto, message me and we will have a beer or three.
Hey Dom one day id love to buy you a beer or a coffee , whatever your poison is :) I'm from Shakespeare and happen to be working in Stratford on Lorne and Queensland corner of old Sobeys. Building a 6 story 151 unit apartment building there . Small world :)

Reactions: DominicT

shelbysdad

Nov 21, 2006
Red Hook, NY
Upside to Zegras is hes young and you have control for a few years plus.
The downside is he is a gamble. You dont know what you will get. Output + chemistry.

Sure Savard was a risk too but critical difference was he cost you $ and no talent going the other way. Thats important IMO.
Watch Wally go crazy trying to keep up when the Bruins acquire Zegras and PLD

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
We have Pasta and our 3 top prospects are skilled and not tough or gritty. It’s a no for me.

This team would need a complete overhaul if they wanted to be a tough/gritty team. I think that’s completely out of the question at this point. Might as well stack talent.

Their captain got freaking sucker punched in the face and concussed and the resident “tough guys” had zero response except saying after the game to the media “we don’t want to take penalties”

Reactions: capecodder

Hookslide

Nov 19, 2018
Cant wait for Bettman to engineer another lockout.
Not a Marty Walsh supporter, but I am looking forward to him and Mr.NBA Betteman clashing, but unfortunately the players, the fans and the game will be the victims........

Reactions: Gordoff
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad