Transfer: 2023 Summer Transfer Rumors and Discussion - Closed Window Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002

Enormous mistake by the player.

As reported by Gianluca Di Marzio of Sky Sport, Roma will earn straight away €16 million fixed fee. The capital club will also have the possibility of receiving €13 million in bonuses, 50% of which are easy to reach.

Moreover, the Giallorossi will hold a 20% sell-on clause on Zaniolo and will have immediate priority to two top Turkish talents in Yusuf Demir and Efe Akman.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
As reported by Gianluca Di Marzio of Sky Sport, Roma will earn straight away €16 million fixed fee. The capital club will also have the possibility of receiving €13 million in bonuses, 50% of which are easy to reach.

Moreover, the Giallorossi will hold a 20% sell-on clause on Zaniolo and will have immediate priority to two top Turkish talents in Yusuf Demir and Efe Akman.
Demir is the former Barca kid, right?

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Peak Rodri, Fabinho, and Casemiro are transformative midfield players.

If that’s what they get out of Enzo, Chelsea will be very happy.

I hate when my 107mil midfielder only has the ceiling of 3 of the best defensive midfielders in recent memory.
The fact that he tops them off at 60 million is what I find funny. When Jude goes to united this summer I wonder what his reaction would be? He also doesnt know Enzo which isnt remotely surprising but I honestly dont get how they guys get paid this well to be around footy jsut because they "played".

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
He's not wrong to say that those are steep prices to pay, as they're steep prices for any player. But he's certainly wrong to say those positions are less important, and Chelsea will be happy if they get someone that ends up being Rodri / Fabinho / Casemiro level.

Market is just crazy inflated now.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
He's not wrong to say that those are steep prices to pay, as they're steep prices for any player. But he's certainly wrong to say those positions are less important, and Chelsea will be happy if they get someone that ends up being Rodri / Fabinho / Casemiro level.

Market is just crazy inflated now.
Now imagine his tune when/if United by Jude for over 100M this summer. He is in a special category of having an agenda and being a moron. Makes for some good tweets

Ronaldinotasgoodashisdadsowhocares
Didnt even realize he had a son... probably wont amount to anything. Given who is dad is

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Yeah and he sucks

Daily Neville lol

We overpaid for Cucurella, that isn't news or anything. We have no leftback depth and desperately bought cover for that position from another PL team. We have so little leftback depth that we've used an 18 year old midfielder there multiple times this season.

Enzo is more mobile than he is describing and has a crazy passing range, so that's just strange.

Reactions: bleedblue1223

Blender

Dec 2, 2009

Chelsea are in talks with the representatives of young Blues midfielder Lewis Hall about a new contract for him at Stamford Bridge.

According to Fabrizio Romano, writing in his exclusive Daily Briefing for CaughtOffside, a new deal for Hall is one of their priorities at the moment, alongside also extending the contracts of experienced duo N’Golo Kante and Thiago Silva.

Hall has shown real promise after getting more playing time in the Chelsea first-team this season, so it certainly seems worthwhile to agree fresh terms with the 18-year-old to ensure he commits his future to the club.

Chelsea’s new owners may have been busy in the transfer market recently, signing big names like Enzo Fernandez and Mykhaylo Mudryk, but their academy also continues to produce top talents after the likes of Reece James, Mason Mount and Conor Gallagher also made it into the first-team in recent years.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
The fact that he tops them off at 60 million is what I find funny. When Jude goes to united this summer I wonder what his reaction would be? He also doesnt know Enzo which isnt remotely surprising but I honestly dont get how they guys get paid this well to be around footy jsut because they "played".
Yeah that’s also before the fact the Enzo isn’t even really the same type of player as those guys. But those guys are/were easily worth 107mil.

Eh, Busquets and Fernandinho but the point stands.

Jk I just reread what you said and it wasn’t best 3
Biscuits is the clear best DM to me. But I’d take Case over Fernandinho and the other 3 are all pretty close, Fabinho probably last though.

But yeah, if Enzo comes anywhere near their impact that’s a top top signing.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
I wonder how many minutes Santos will get, definitely excited about him.
I can't imagine that much since he was in the Brazilian 2nd league last season. Really promising young player though who has been incredible at the recent U20 tournament.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Yeah that’s also before the fact the Enzo isn’t even really the same type of player as those guys. But those guys are/were easily worth 107mil.

Biscuits is the clear best DM to me. But I’d take Case over Fernandinho and the other 3 are all pretty close, Fabinho probably last though.

But yeah, if Enzo comes anywhere near their impact that’s a top top signing.
Yeah pretty much agreed. Its hard to rank them Dinho was legit a coach on the field for Pep. Wonder what he's up to now.

Reactions: The Abusement Park

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
Now imagine his tune when/if United by Jude for over 100M this summer. He is in a special category of having an agenda and being a moron. Makes for some good tweets
"Bellingham is a young English lad and already one of the top midfielders in the world. Money well spent."

Unless Arsenal somehow gets him, then Neville will find a way to trash him at least a little bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad