Transfer: 2023 Summer Transfer Rumors and Discussion - Closed Window Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
He's a midfielder who's much better at defending than attacking (where you could even call him useless with his 0g/0a). I don't think he's better than Fabinho right now.
I just see a guy that runs around a lot. Not really a stopper. I just see a worse version of Caicedo honestly. Whether he is better than Fab no or not Fab needs to be replaced ASAP

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006

You can’t fire me I quit… anyway. He was literally just using them if barca couldn’t make it work. Looks like he burnt that bridge. Sign for the Alves type $$ if no other choice. Win win.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Bad look for Messi too tbh.
No kidding. Trash move to go to Saudi Arabia to cash so more money the day after a big defeat at home where Messi trotted and walked for 90 minutes between the midfield and the opposing box.

I mean, let's be honest, none of their stars really care about that club.
I don't know what planet you live on, but Neymar has shown very much he cares, Marquinhos and Thiago Silva too, Verratti stayed even though he had tons of offers, including from Spain, and Mbappe turned down your beloved fascist club to stay.

That's a lot of caring.

• Haha
Reactions: Jersey Fresh

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
No kidding. Trash move to go to Saudi Arabia to cash so more money the day after a big defeat at home where Messi trotted and walked for 90 minutes between the midfield and the opposing box.

I don't know what planet you live on, but Neymar has shown very much he cares, Marquinhos and Thiago Silva too, Verratti stayed even though he had tons of offers, including from Spain, and Mbappe turned down your beloved fascist club to stay.

That's a lot of caring.
Neymar... caring? The guy that misses time every time his sister has a birthday? That guy? Come on.

Mbappé? He took the money and that's it. No one else would have given him as much.

I'll give you Verrati.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Don't know if the worst thing is Messi's behaviour or people defending him for something no employee would ever do without being seen as an asshole.

As for the players I stated, YES, they care about the club. Of they would have moved for equal money and bigger spotlight, as said previously.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Don't know if the worst thing is Messi's behaviour or people defending him for something no employee would ever do without being seen as an asshole.

As for the players I stated, YES, they care about the club. Of they would have moved for equal money and bigger spotlight, as said previously.
Personally anyone who’s in a position to give the finger to their employer(when their employer is a despot) … more power to them.

Reactions: Gecklund

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC

That's a lot of caring.

Mpabbe cares about PSG??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!

:facepalm::biglaugh:

The guy sounds like he hates them every time he opens his mouth.

At any rate, it's pretty obvious that the relationship has deteriorated between Messi and PSG and both sides are probably to blame there. I doubt Messi plays another game for them at this point.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I mean, Messi works for Saudi Arabia, one of the biggest shitholes on the planet.
Messi is no hero or humanitarian. He's made billion dollars off the back of criminal companies and deposit regimes. What my post was in response to was Evilo saying "no employee would ever do without being seen as an asshole." If said employee was working for SA, Qatar JP Morgan and takes a dump on their lawn... more power to them.

Oh poor Messi must feel like PSG is really a despotic employer....
See above.

• Haha
Reactions: Jersey Fresh

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
Messi is no hero or humanitarian. He's made billion dollars off the back of criminal companies and deposit regimes. What my post was in response to was Evilo saying "no employee would ever do without being seen as an asshole." If said employee was working for SA, Qatar JP Morgan and takes a dump on their lawn... more power to them.

See above.

Fair enough, I misunderstood slightly. Yeah, I don't feel like either side should really feel great about anything one way or another. What Messi did was deeply unprofessional but I can't even begin to imagine what a crap atmosphere and culture there is in that club anyway so I'm not particularly surprised Messi is done with it all anyways. He's checked out. Would love to see Marseille get that title. Lens would be great too.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Paul Joyce bad news -

Paul Joyce good news -

Strongly linking Alexis Mac Allister to LFC

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Let's gooooooooo
Still need 2-3 more midfielders alone but this is a pretty good place to start.

Would be interesting if Trent basically winds up playing like Enzo did for Argentina (not too far from what he is doing now) and Max Allister doing what he does. Would be a good way to get another defender back in the pitch too.

New formation is fun but Klopp is going to kill his CBs if they keep having to cover two positions

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Messi deserves to be punished by PSG. Whether the punishment fits the crime is another story. What I really don‘t get is why PSG would allow him to if PSG had won or drawn but they didn’t allow him to go in the even of a loss. Of course why Messi has such a commitment at this stage in the season or why it couldn’t be moved is beyond me. Like I said though, Messi deservedly punished and were I PSG I’d probably tell him not to come back.

As far as Saudi Arabia goes, I say when the time is right in terms of playing there, go for it! Milk them for every penny so long as you do two things. Put that money to good use in terms of charitable work and then speak publicly about it after the fact.

Assuming the five random sites I just checked that had a very close range for Raphinha’s salary are remotely correct, and considering the range I’m guessing they are, the numbers don’t add up. Either we’d only have to sell him for something like 25 million to make a profit or he’s only going to cost us 17 million or so a year. So either Transfermarkt and a bunch of sites reporting his wages are wrong or Football Espana is. I‘d definitely double check anything Football Espana reports that is Barca related. And it’s AS as the original source.

I will say that Raphinha’s wages are stupid and seeing that and Fati’s wages, contrary to what I posted just yesterday, I’d sell them both. I also wouldn’t renew Busquets unless he agrees at least an 80% wage cut and probably more. I’d also look to move Alba on or get him to agree a big wage reduction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad