Transfer: 2023 Summer Transfer Rumors and Discussion - Closed Window Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
I'm curious. Those of you saying that Spurs will regress, are you talking in relation to this season? Because to me this season is quite the anomaly due to the toxic situation Conte created.

They have so many holes defensively, they have no goaltender and they have to improve vastly over many positions.

AND Son has to return to form. AND…..I’ll stop now. :)

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Some boring moves tend to be some of the best.
joke-missed.gif

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006

He's cheaper and younger than Foyth.

Balde-Kounde-Aruajo-Martinez... with Alba,Alonso, Christensen and Inigo as back ups. Pretty good.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
This is the best young RB. His only next moves are to Barca or Man City
He's looked really good when I watch him Atleti seems the closest but when Barca come calling if they do, you know he won't say no. The $$ has to make sense though.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
He's looked really good when I watch him Atleti seems the closest but when Barca come calling if they do, you know he won't say no. The $$ has to make sense though.
I think he’s a lot better than Fresneda. But he is a Catalan guy who is in a CFG club. He only has two possible destinations. Would be a coup if Atletico could pull it off but as I said think he’s only got two possible landing spots.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I just saw him get abused by Vini. I'm ok with him as a backup till he learns the trade, I still hope we get someone like Pavard.
I mean Vini abuses everybody. A whole lot more positives than negatives there and still very young. Arnau was great vs Barca

Reactions: luiginb

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin

He's cheaper and younger than Foyth.

Balde-Kounde-Aruajo-Martinez... with Alba,Alonso, Christensen and Inigo as back ups. Pretty good.

And he’s more of the RB we’d be looking for than Foyth. If the price is right I’d sign him, but I wouldn’t break the bank.
I think he’s a lot better than Fresneda. But he is a Catalan guy who is in a CFG club. He only has two possible destinations. Would be a coup if Atletico could pull it off but as I said think he’s only got two possible landing spots.

I prefer him to Fresneda for us and what we should have at RB. I was able to snag him for the league minimum bid in my keeper league and that was after Fresneda went for 6x that.

I get your point, but if City weren’t going to bring him in I would think that he could end up at another club if we don’t bid for him.

One of Feyenoord’s best players. It’ll be interesting to see who they can hold on to. Tried to grab him in my keeper league and figured I was stealing a mark in doing so but someone already had him.

Reactions: JPBolts

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
Youssef En-Neysri and Zakaria Aboukhal are probably guys who should be looking at significant moves this summer. En-Neysri is already at Seville but he's probably PL bound at this point.

Reactions: Gecklund

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Unfamiliar with Fresneda but Martinez is a barca kid and fits the profile. The transfer makes a lot of sense.
I mean Vini abuses everybody. A whole lot more positives than negatives there and still very young. Arnau was great vs Barca
Nit Aruajo :P
And he’s more of the RB we’d be looking for than Foyth. If the price is right I’d sign him, but I wouldn’t break the bank.
Apparently Xavi prefer Foyth for some reason. Molina is better if Martinez goes to Atleti they should snap up Molina.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Unfamiliar with Fresneda but Martinez is a barca kid and fits the profile. The transfer makes a lot of sense.

Apparently Xavi prefer Foyth for some reason. Molina is better if Martinez goes to Atleti they should snap up Molina.

Fresneda looks really good too. I think he’s a bit more well-rounded than Martinez.

I think Xavi would prefer Foyth to prime Dani Alves really. I think Xavi wants a defensive presence there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad