Transfer: 2023 Summer Transfer Rumors and Discussion - Closed Window Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
I MISS HIM SO MUCH

We can't help with Timo, but could we interest you in an almost new Sheraldo Becker? Not exactly the Timo that you know, but you get all of the same features...only without that "made in Germany" label.

We could probably be talked into letting him go for Kai straight up :sarcasm:

Last edited:

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Reports out there say that as many as 15 players can leave United this offseason including Martial, de Gea, and Maguire as the biggest names. McTominay and Fred are two players still in ETH's plans and Sabitzer as being the only loan that might get a permanent deal.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
Big contract you love to see it!

Brighton have the potential to become a powerhouse team if they can manage to get great fees for Caicedo and MacAllister and reinvest into better players. It's hard to do but they seem to have the right recipe and they are one of the few premier league team that is heavily investing into young south american talents which is smart.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I want to know who Brighton's SA scouts are because he or they are by far the best. Finding gems in Ecuador, Brasil, Argentina, and now Paraguay.

Reactions: JPBolts

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Brighton have the potential to become a powerhouse team if they can manage to get great fees for Caicedo and MacAllister and reinvest into better players. It's hard to do but they seem to have the right recipe and they are one of the few premier league team that is heavily investing into young south american talents which is smart.
It will be interesting to see what they do when those 2 leave. I assume there will be over 100 million coming into the club. Will Brighton "go for it" on their next transfers and try and bring in talent to push them to the next level? Or will they continue to invest in youth/unproven premier league players that are a couple of years away form peaking? The recipe has been long term projects which does not line up with a push for Europe.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
It will be interesting to see what they do when those 2 leave. I assume there will be over 100 million coming into the club. Will Brighton "go for it" on their next transfers and try and bring in talent to push them to the next level? Or will they continue to invest in youth/unproven premier league players that are a couple of years away form peaking? The recipe has been long term projects which does not line up with a push for Europe.
They should continue to do what they're doing.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
They should continue to do what they're doing.
Agreed. Don't really want to see them take 30-40 million dollar risks in an attempt to fill the wholes Caicedo and Mac Allister will surely open. Take your time with it and get the right prospects to fill the long-term plans.

The good thing about the midfield is there will be an internal replacement in Jakub Moder coming back from long term injury. He was amazing before getting hurt and will hopefully slot back in.

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
The good thing about the midfield is there will be an internal replacement in Jakub Moder coming back from long term injury. He was amazing before getting hurt and will hopefully slot back in.
Granted you've seen him more than I have but everytime I saw Moder on the ball for Brighton or Poland I was not thinking "amazing" but more like how the hell is this guy in the Premier League haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad