Transfer: 2023 Summer Transfer Rumors and Discussion - Closed Window Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
The list after Tuchel is not that much better. Especially Mudryk.
I think Mudryk will be fine once he adjusts. He's quick and he's making smart runs and getting chances now, he just still gets caught attempting things that are much harder to do in the PL than in Ukraine.

I thought the Mitoma arc comparison was good from when we played BHA. He has played about 5x the minutes Mudryk has, and also struggled when he came to BHA but the technical ability has adjusted the PL and now he looks dangerous as hell all the time because of the speed and dribbling skills.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
I know you’re trolling but we judge players based off of 2 games now? One of which he was playing as a RB?

Guess upa is French Maguire
Maguire is like a yacht with the motor of one of those tiny little fishing boats. Basically his legs can’t move very fast because they are busy holding up his head.

Upa might not run to the right places but he can run. If anything I’d say French Bailly.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Over the course of two games it was one of the worst performances of a CB you'll see. It doesn't change his talent just a fact he was dire.

Oh it was hands down the worst I've ever seen him play, at least in the first leg...missed a lot of the second leg and he looked fine in the chunk I caught...that's why I was joking about some of the over-reactions to it.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
I've heard links with Firmino too, I'd rather have him as an impact sub.

Firmino won't happen.

I want Moleiro first and foremost. After that I'd have to think about it. Messi of course. Not sure what we'll be able to afford though. Always some dead wood we can get rid of though.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
The list after Tuchel is not that much better. Especially Mudryk.
None of us liked the Mudryk signing, but everyone and their dog knew this player was raw as hell

So it’s different when you have a player coming from Ukraine versus a decade long PL proven player doing nothing like with Raheem if that makes sense.

Reactions: Blender

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
None of us liked the Mudryk signing, but everyone and their dog knew this player was raw as hell

So it’s different when you have a player coming from Ukraine versus a decade long PL proven player doing nothing like with Raheem if that makes sense.
Yes. We overpaid for Mudryk but I watch him and see the talent. I watch Sterling and never want to see him play again.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Yes. We overpaid for Mudryk but I watch him and see the talent. I watch Sterling and never want to see him play again.

Sterling has the ability to be a great complimentary piece when he’s the 3rd scoring option on the pitch and can let other players do the heavy lifting.

That’s clearly not the case at Chelsea, hence him not looking very effective.

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
I don't know, obviously each individual player has his share of the blame but there's just been so many failures for players who thrived before/elsewhere that it's hard not to think that the majority of the blame falls at Chelsea's feet. That club just reeks of toxicity.

Last edited:
Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad