Transfer: 2023 Summer Transfer Rumors and Discussion - Closed Window Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
PSG is looking at Osimhen, Kolo Muani and Kane and will probably make a move for one off the 3.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Completely agree, but when the alternatives are Osimhen and especially Kane ...

I praise the football gods every day that we don't live in the universe where Bayern had been able to afford Erling as their Lewa-replacement and given Nagelsmann their full backing lol

But Kolo Muani is more mobile than Kane, a better playmaker / link-up guy than Osimhen, and cheaper than either of them...which could be the difference between being able to afford Wirtz and not.

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
PSG is looking at Osimhen, Kolo Muani and Kane and will probably make a move for one off the 3.
They should go for Kolo Muani imo for reasons we already discussed

If I'm Osimhen and Kane I'm looking at other options because PSG is a mess , they need to rebuild their identity first and foremost
But they have money so they could be tempted lol

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
They should go for Kolo Muani imo for reasons we already discussed

If I'm Osimhen and Kane I'm looking at other options because PSG is a mess , they need to rebuild their identity first and foremost
But they have money so they could be tempted lol
On the bright side, going to PSG means that Kane might have a chance to win a trophy

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
He was nothing special in Ligue 1.
Not true.
As I was saying multiple times, Kolo was all alone on a team with Lafont and Blas as the only real talents.
He was playing on his first pro team after coming through the amateur ranks.
He was not particularly quick, of powerful or technical.
But always the right movement off the ball, always where he could bring up some danger, 100% effort.
That's how he put the team on his back.
BUT since he had no academy pedigree, teams looked at his number and thought he was a flash in the pan.
I warned @cgf as soon as he signed in Germany that the guy had something few players had, and that's super uber IQ and work ethic. Which means he'll keep on progressing and that's exactly what he did, though even quicker than I thought.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
I mean he didn't kill Ligue 1 as he's doing it in Bundesliga.
No but :
1/ he was younger and still progressing. He has progressed every year.
2/ he was on a bad team with few support.
3/ he was playing in L1 and is now playing in Buli. That changes things.

Reactions: luiginb

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Yeah, kolo muani had great tools and intelligence, but he had a lot to learn. Luckily nobody is as good at teaching young senior-teamers as the BuLi.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
All the levers. The people butt hurt about this still amazes me. Lool based off that word it’s revenue he generates.

TBH I don't really care, it's just fun to troll sometimes.

I don't really care what "levers" they pull or don't pull. It's all made up money anyway and we know they won't actually face any real consequences like bankruptcy no matter what they do.

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad