Transfer: 2023 Summer Transfer Rumors and Discussion - Closed Window Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006

Ya literally called it from day one. His “extension” kept getting delayed… it’s time to come home.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin

Ya literally called it from day one. His “extension” kept getting delayed… it’s time to come home.

Even read a headline today where Henry essentially said the PSG supporters weren’t fair to him. Also read something where Aguero said the way people at the Camp Nou were chanting his name during the King’s League event was noticed by Messi. Anyway, hopefully it happens and hopefully we can afford it. He still has a lot to offer and I’d like to see how he slots into the team now.

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Even read a headline today where Henry essentially said the PSG supporters weren’t fair to him. Also read something where Aguero said the way people at the Camp Nou were chanting his name during the King’s League event was noticed by Messi. Anyway, hopefully it happens and hopefully we can afford it. He still has a lot to offer and I’d like to see how he slots into the team now.
Messi will play on stupidly reduced wages to make it happen. He's going to come.

What im more interested in is the set up.

Gavi-Lewa-Dembele
Pedri-Messi
Biscuits

Not sure if that would work defensively. They should forget the Brazilian Roque for now 50 million is insane. Spend that on Zubi.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Messi will play on stupidly reduced wages to make it happen. He's going to come.

What im more interested in is the set up.

Gavi-Lewa-Dembele
Pedri-Messi
Biscuits

Not sure if that would work defensively. They should forget the Brazilian Roque for now 50 million is insane. Spend that on Zubi.

Well we’ll see, but while reduced the wages I saw were still not free.

Yeah, that’s what I was saying. I feel as though Xavi would go back to a more proper 4-3–3 with Dembele going out left? Not sure really.

No way would I spend that much on Zubimendi and club won’t either. Would rather have Roque.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Paul Joyce name dropping Bellingham and Mount today. Yes it’s a talent influx. Do I see how they fit together? Not really

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Well we’ll see, but while reduced the wages I saw were still not free.

Yeah, that’s what I was saying. I feel as though Xavi would go back to a more proper 4-3–3 with Dembele going out left? Not sure really.

No way would I spend that much on Zubimendi and club won’t either. Would rather have Roque.
Well they need a DM and they refuse to buy SA sooo.

Getting Roque for 50m. Doesn’t sit right with me tbh.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Well they need a DM and they refuse to buy SA sooo.

Getting Roque for 50m. Doesn’t sit right with me tbh.

They refuse to buy SA? A lot of DMs in SA available. Anyway, I think Garcia is going to be a consideration for that spot.

I want to see more of him myself and I’d try and negotiate that down. I’m actually surprised to see Barbera will probably be leaving on a free. I think he looks good, actually looks better than Bravo from what I’ve seen of them, but not sure if he’s ready for the first team yet.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
They refuse to buy SA? A lot of DMs in SA available. Anyway, I think Garcia is going to be a consideration for that spot.

I want to see more of him myself and I’d try and negotiate that down. I’m actually surprised to see Barbera will probably be leaving on a free. I think he looks good, actually looks better than Bravo from what I’ve seen of them, but not sure if he’s ready for the first team yet.
Argentineans anyway... if they did we would be sitting with Enzo and ALvarez for the cost of Roque.

Reactions: les Habs

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Yeah, we need to really up the scouting in SA overall. Get them younger, get them in La Masia and then promote them. If they’re older, loan them out, but still look younger. Argentina is really affordable too.

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
I don't think I'll ever be able to see the name "Roque" without my brain breaking into the Sportfreunde Stiller song. I still remember all of the words, even the spanish verse :laugh:

Rangers reportedly trying to keep Tillman. Seems he's done well in scotland?

Reactions: Gecklund

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
I don't think I'll ever be able to see the name "Roque" without my brain breaking into the Sportfreunde Stiller song. I still remember all of the words, even the spanish verse :laugh:

Every time I read Tillman I think Buchmann (Bayern kid)... Really annoying.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France

If that happens, watch Ekitike blow out.

Yeah, we need to really up the scouting in SA overall. Get them younger, get them in La Masia and then promote them. If they’re older, loan them out, but still look younger. Argentina is really affordable too.
You do realize :
1/ those are human beings we're talking about
2/ international transfers for youngsters under 16 is prohibited
3/ it already cost Barca to break that rule
4/ it's not easy to move to other side of the earth when a teenager
5/ south American teams develop players just as well as la Masia

Buy them if you want but let them develop in their own environment until they're ready.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
You do realize :
1/ those are human beings we're talking about
2/ international transfers for youngsters under 16 is prohibited
3/ it already cost Barca to break that rule
4/ it's not easy to move to other side of the earth when a teenager
5/ south American teams develop players just as well as la Masia

Buy them if you want but let them develop in their own environment until they're ready.

1. Ummm…
2. Ummm…
3. Ummm…
4. Ummm…
5. Ummm…

Are you serious?

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Every time I read Tillman I think Buchmann (Bayern kid)... Really annoying.

Huh, that is a weird one. I like Buchmann too, hopefully he can make the transition to senior football successfully cause he's just great at the youth level.

Guys read the original post again.

That post does have a bit of a Chris Hansen-y vibe to it, but I think you misread what they meant.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
That post does have a bit of a Chris Hansen-y vibe to it, but I think you misread what they meant.
Well talking about those as if they were kettle that need to be brought early and put in the academy while Barca was punished for signing under 16 players is rather weird.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Well talking about those as if they were kettle that need to be brought early and put in the academy while Barca was punished for signing under 16 players is rather weird.
That’s not what he’s saying though? Well at least I hope not.

Anyway.

John Pedro

Feb 6, 2014
São Paulo

had to listen to this band, really weird listening to German in such a calm manner. I love German metal bands, tho. Leiþa and Kanonenfieber :thumbu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad