Add Darwin Nunez to the injury scrap heal

LFC without their best forward and best midfielder now

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Bit of an oxymoron.

Anyway, I thought Salah was healthy?
Darwin has been better than Salah this season. Apparently ankle injury; not sure how bad

Bajcetic emerging was one of the only good things about this season. Shame he is done for the year; just missed a Spain u21 call up too

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
What in Neymar’s past suggests he is willing to take a significantly reduced salary?

I think the suggested clubs might like the idea of Neymar, but I don’t know how it fits unless he’s willing or more likely wanting to move.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Crazy to think that I thought Mount was destined to be captain, and this will be how his Chelsea career ends, and I don't even have any emotion either way on him leaving.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
The scene at Anfield. Pretend to be shocked.
No one should be shocked. And yes it would suck to miss a player of Jude’s talent, the bigger issue is we flushed a season down the toilet waiting for Dortmund to be ready to sell, the fanbase is going to have the knives out and it’s also pretty obvious Klopp was promised this player so he’s not going to be happy either

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
He is going to City then. Flo won't overpay and the player will choose the money.
He’s going to Utd.

Madrid buying Tchouameni and Bellingham effectively would be stake in their heart. Madrid and City wounded LFC but LFC killed themselves

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
Money.

Flo has not overpaid for a player since the Hazard fiasco. He won't bid more than City and United.

So unless the player is REALLY set on Madrid, he won't come.
Well.. it's not like Tchouameni was a cheap option last summer either and Bellingham is a better talent.

To me it's either Real or Liverpool. If LFC and Real are too cheap (which is possible) then I believe it would be Chelsea.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
He is going to City then. Flo won't overpay and the player will choose the money.

Most recent rumblings were that he might be open to staying another year in Dormund and extending his contract. Unlikely to actually happen even if BVB can pull off the miracle and keep us from reclaiming 1st place, which is why I didn't mention it on here...but that's what the latest rumors were.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
Most recent rumblings were that he might be open to staying another year in Dormund and extending his contract. Unlikely to actually happen even if BVB can pull off the miracle and keep us from reclaiming 1st place, which is why I didn't mention it on here...but that's what the latest rumors were.
That too but it would probably come with guaranteed from Dortmund to Bellingham (release clause) or gentleman agreement.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Well.. it's not like Tchouameni was a cheap option last summer either and Bellingham is a better talent.

To me it's either Real or Liverpool. If LFC and Real are too cheap (which is possible) then I believe it would be Chelsea.
Tchouameni was not cheap, I agree, but we could compete with LFC money-wise.

If City are in the race for Bellingham, he is going there unless he is ready to accept lesser wages to play in Madrid.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
That too but it would probably come with guaranteed from Dortmund to Bellingham (release clause) or gentleman agreement.

Oh no doubt. If he does decide to stay another year it would be like Nkunku last summer, where that new deal comes with a buyout clause that kicks in next summer.

Last edited:

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach

If City are in the race for Bellingham, he is going there unless he is ready to accept lesser wages to play in Madrid.

I never blame any player for picking the money, but Jude's not like most kids. He, or the people advising him, have been very intentional about doing what's best for his career and not just what's best for his immediate earnings.

So I would be a little surprised if he chased the money to Manchester, unless Pep & Erling sold him on succeeding KDB being the best thing for his career...and I would be genuinely shocked if he picked a club like Chelsea or ManU.

That's why all of the german rumors are still about him going to Liverpool or Real whenever he leaves BorussiaInc.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
I never blame any player for picking the money, but Jude's not like most kids. He, or the people advising him, have been very intentional about doing what's best for his career and not just what's best for his immediate earnings.

So I would be a little surprised if he chased the money to Manchester, unless Pep & Erling sold him on succeeding KDB being the best thing for his career...and I would be genuinely shocked if he picked a club like Chelsea or ManU.

That's why all of the german rumors are still about him going to Liverpool or Real whenever he leaves BorussiaInc.
Well, I certainly hope you are right.

I am just not getting my hopes up, because we can easily be outbidded.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013

I think he just means Tchouameni cheaper than Bellingham; but it didn’t matter because Tchouameni only wanted Madrid, which you can get too mad about.

You can get mad about having a list and Tchouameni and Bellingham being the only two names on it though

This is why I wanted to pay the Enzo release clause in January btw

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad