Transfer: 2023 Summer Transfer Rumors and Discussion - Closed Window Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012

He should hold out for Nevada. By the end of it the White House. Long game bro

This is just a terrible way to run a league. They let Beckham get a team at a cost way lower than other expansion teams in the league. I know in hockey that money gets dispersed to the other owners so if that's the case all these other owners got shafted to do Beckham a favor. Beckham already played in the league so I'm not even sure why they did that for him? He also got a team in a city that didn't want to pay for a stadium but I'm sure the tax payers ended up paying for it in the end. So hopefully they don't do any more of these favor deals as the league doesn't need them and is already getting too full in terms of amount of teams.

JPBolts

Jun 21, 2019

Spurs are eyeing Dibu and may make a move for him... Spurs should be black balled tbh.

Alexis rumours involving pretty much every team from the top 6 in the EPL. He should be smart about the move and not pul an Enzo.

yeah I'm not sure the Emi Spurs rumors make sense from any PoV. Spurs won't pay what we would probably want to sell him -- unless they blow out their budget on him. And not sure if spurs would be the step up that Emi would want to make.

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
yeah I'm not sure the Emi Spurs rumors make sense from any PoV. Spurs won't pay what we would probably want to sell him -- unless they blow out their budget on him. And not sure if spurs would be the step up that Emi would want to make.
I’d rather he stay in Aston Villa tbh

Idiots he’s literally 100% coming back

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
Yeah he'd only move to a team that is willing to pay him that, so that's not a question. Chelsea would probably gladly pay him.
I don't know if Chelsea will pay him what he would want. If he's moving, I would expect there's going to be either some side payments or a fee to move. You know Dad is going to have his hand out as well.

I just think what he's likely on, plus with his injury issues at this stage, make him prohibitive to move, unless PSG is willing to pay him some of the money to get him out. He's likely making at least triple what anyone for Chelsea is making.

I guess Chelsea could want a marquee guy, tentpole type of player. IF he was fit, I guess that's something we could have a discussion on. But that's a really big if.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I don't know if Chelsea will pay him what he would want. If he's moving, I would expect there's going to be either some side payments or a fee to move. You know Dad is going to have his hand out as well.

I just think what he's likely on, plus with his injury issues at this stage, make him prohibitive to move, unless PSG is willing to pay him some of the money to get him out. He's likely making at least triple what anyone for Chelsea is making.

I guess Chelsea could want a marquee guy, tentpole type of player. IF he was fit, I guess that's something we could have a discussion on. But that's a really big if.
Chelsea wanted Ronnie. They will get Neymar if the opportunity presents itself

Reactions: Peen

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France

People forget how dominant he was until the WC. Prime Neymar.

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
Yeah... I'm not. So, that was what? 20 matches? for a dude who's 31? It's an awful lot for a guy who might play 25 matches a season, tops.

Even being generous, he's on the backside of the age spectrum, having played 14 seasons of pretty high usage.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
25 games of that quality is still better than any Pool player and yet you guys expect Salah to have suitors next summer.
Weird.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Neymar is insanely talented and because of that, he's probably the most number one marked player I've seen in the past couple of years in games. In the last Copa America, he was pretty much beatdown by every other country physically to the point he's gotten injured again. There's a youtube video showing all the punishment he's had to endure because he's good.

Neymar is absolutely the last type of player that Liverpool should go after, they need youth and not another Dembele 2.0 in the making. Neymar seems like a project for Man United, Newcastle, or Spurs to endure. I could totally see Citeh go after him and sell Mahrez because it seems like a total Pep thing to do. Don't discredit Newcastle, they got a bunch of SAs on their team and the money to make the purchase.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Chelsea wanted Ronnie. They will get Neymar if the opportunity presents itself
It’s been pretty consistent from Chelsea ITK’s that Boehly wants to make a marketable signing.

But what else has been consistent is that Chelsea is going to significantly cut wages.

Seems also as if reporting indicates Neymar wants his current salary to remain. So, I doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad