Brunkmeister

Sep 4, 2021
Because they've just started a CL knockout stage with :
- Ramos, 45 years old
- Danilo, midfielder
- injured Marquinhos, replaced by
- an injured RB Mukiele, replaced by
- a 17 year old with 0 CL minutes

So, even adding Skriniar instead of Ramos, this team REALLY needs a good CB who can be on the bench and play well when called upon.

They will throw a shitload on Saliba i reckon…

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
I don't have a problem with Torres. I think he's alright, especially in the lack of good ball playing central defenders. But, he needs help scheme and manager wise. So, we shall see.

Torres is fine for the vast majority of clubs out there. PSG strata I can understand his not being a starter, but there aren’t that many clubs you’d say that for. As a 3rd choice CB he’d be great to have. The whole “overrated” line is completely unnecessary here and if he is overrated there are other CBs who are actually better than Torres who are overrated notably more than he Is.

They will throw a shitload on Saliba i reckon…

No, they won’t.

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
When Neymar is on the pitch he’s still a top five player in the world, he’s just never on the pitch.

For purposes of pure chaos and f***ery, him at Chelsea could be fun.

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
PSG's plan for next summer is to get rid of Neymar and Messi (among others).
They want to bring Skrinniar (already done), Pau Torres, Sangare and Manu Kone. Maybe Marcus Thuram too.
they should try to get more Parisian born
players like Konate, for that identity and sense if belonging imo

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Without the Hoffenheim connection I wouldn't believe it. Even still, Klauss being a DP and a striker makes me skeptical

A young Bobby F was an absolute beast playing in a striker partnership with Volland. He was the best player in the BuLi his penultimate season playing off of Volland.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
I wouldn’t go that far, but I meant more in terms of caring for the club
I know, but the collection of talent is insane.
Areola
Mukiele-Saliba-Konate-Ferland
Pogba-Kante-Rabiot
Dembele-Mbappe-Coman

Or Mahrez, Konate, Martial, Kimpembe, Kolo Muani, Nkunku, Todibo, Y. Fofana, S. Fofana, Sabaly, etc...

I'm likely forgetting plenty of players

• Wow
Reactions: Eye of Ra

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
I know, but the collection of talent is insane.
Areola
Mukiele-Saliba-Konate-Ferland
Pogba-Kante-Rabiot
Dembele-Mbappe-Coman

Or Mahrez, Konate, Martial, Kimpembe, Kolo Muani, Nkunku, Todibo, Y. Fofana, S. Fofana, Sabaly, etc...

I'm likely forgetting plenty of players
Nice list

I feel Areola is underrated tbh

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
Caicedo liking Arsenal posts on instagram...so I guess we can confirm he's going to Chelsea for $100M+ on an 8 year contract in the summer.

• Haha
Reactions: Peen

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006

Spurs are eyeing Dibu and may make a move for him... Spurs should be black balled tbh.

Alexis rumours involving pretty much every team from the top 6 in the EPL. He should be smart about the move and not pul an Enzo.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Spurs are eyeing Dibu and may make a move for him... Spurs should be black balled tbh.

Alexis rumours involving pretty much every team from the top 6 in the EPL. He should be smart about the move and not pul an Enzo.
Alexis is the player LFC need for their midfield; not Mount. But LFC will buy Mount and Chelsea will get Alexis because of the galaxy brains that took over for Edwards

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Messi wants to play the CL next season and is talking with PSG.
PSG not that interested though and want a house clearance (and they need one that goes way beyond Messi and Neymar).

And Neymar doesn't want to leave.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002

wait, I thought it was Pickford?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad