Transfer: 2023 Summer Transfer Rumors and Discussion - Closed Window Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
There's plenty of competition for rotations. Each will get nearly 75% starts. I personally don't see an issue.
Arsenal should poach someone less known who has potential.
Arsenal were rumoured and linked with Camavinga before he went to Real. He's the furthest back on the depth chart and might realise that his joining someone like Perez the Great might halt his development. I don't have a problem if Real only wants him to be loaned out or if it has a buy-back clause. He will see that London and the Gunners are superior in every way and he'll pull an Odegaard 2.0.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
It will be funny the first time some random Honduras guy tackles the crap out of Messi and shows him no respect. They need Suarez to be the enforcer

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
He's big.
That's about it. Not at all a CB I'd invest in. I have no idea why DD selected him either.
Interesting. My guess is that Maguire and Lindelof are both leaving so maybe they want him as 4th choice? Not sure. Guess that would be price dependent though.

Adele Dazeem

Oct 20, 2015
On an island
Arsenal were rumoured and linked with Camavinga before he went to Real. He's the furthest back on the depth chart and might realise that his joining someone like Perez the Great might halt his development. I don't have a problem if Real only wants him to be loaned out or if it has a buy-back clause. He will see that London and the Gunners are superior in every way and he'll pull an Odegaard 2.0.

You can't compare Odegaard's trajectory as a Real player to that of Camavinga.
Camavinga actually gets starts compared to Martin who was never really given a shot because at the time Real had one of the best midfields

Reactions: Power Man

Adele Dazeem

Oct 20, 2015
On an island
Anyway I think it's wishful thinking.
There are far better (more realistic) targets out there for Arsenal to strengthen their midfield.
I like Zubeldia, Sangare, Ricci

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I think he's over the drama. The line in there about his family also says to me they didn't want to go to Saudi Arabia.
Arent we all?

Yeah, I mean it makes sense... I'd rather be in Miami too. (although a billion would be nice too) What's telling is that barca couldnt guarantee him registration even by August 31st. Pretty crazy and shows why he doesnt want to drag it out.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Interesting. My guess is that Maguire and Lindelof are both leaving so maybe they want him as 4th choice? Not sure. Guess that would be price dependent though.
He's more mobile than Maguire, but not as good in the air. A bit better with his feet. Frankly, he's an average CB to me.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
He's more mobile than Maguire, but not as good in the air. A bit better with his feet. Frankly, he's an average CB to me.
Interesting. If he came cheap maybe it’d make sense if he was 4th choice behind Martinez/Varane/new guy but I imagine he’ll cost more than that would be worth. Well hope he’s not coming here then lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad