Transfer: 2023 Summer Transfer Rumors and Discussion - Closed Window Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
Anderlecht is interested in Lugano's Mohamed Amine Amoura, interest has been confirmed by his coach

I hope he goes there, top young talent, and would play with NT teammate Slimani who has been great since he joined Anderlecht

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I’m going to choose to believe Romano because he is telling me what he wants to hear. But I’m all seriousness we’ve been hearing from the Argentina sources (and Romano) it’s less than 55 (closer to 40) for a couple of days now
I don't know if this was already a thing here but if it wasn't, I so want this to become the new "let's be reality". Even if you accidentally came up with it, credit where credit is due. :bow:

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Its done now. He had 2 more years in europe at least. Such a shame but it is what it is. Nothing left to prove. Anyone have the schedule for the MLS? Asking for a friend.

markog

Apr 4, 2008
Slovenia
I saw Tyler Myers and Jonathan Cheechoo. Hell, Cheechoo was the alternate for my home team.
Does that count? :D

BTW, Saudis picking up these players then choosing offhandedly which club the player goes to...?
That's some next level stuff. It's like sorting out player on the playground behind my building when we were kids, trying to make 3-4 team of equal value.

Real life football manager. With admin rights.

Like MLS getting players who are over the hill, going to make sick money. Great for them.

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
No thanks.

You say that now. When he carries you to a CL final your perspective will change...even if he's unable to lead you past the forces of justice :yo:

EDIT:
As I've mentioned before he has 12 goals + 12 assists in 2061 NT-minutes...averaging 1 every 85.875 min...and 4 goals in 406 minutes at major tournaments.

If you get NT-Kai it'll be a great move for you. If you get Chelsea-Kai, well that's still a good rotation guy who can fill in all across the attacking band.

As long as you're paying less than 75M I'd bet on the move to pay off for you.

Last edited:

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007

Fab confirms.

P.S.: I love you too.

Oh man I hate real madrid... like caesar taking the last white horse... "Must he have everything! :mad:"

Its done now. He had 2 more years in europe at least. Such a shame but it is what it is. Nothing left to prove. Anyone have the schedule for the MLS? Asking for a friend.
Tickets probably going to explode in pricing.... best for your friend to hurry.
Miami was already an expensive ticketed match before this move so.... yeah...

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com

Told you to get yourself a Miami jersey months ago ;)

It sucks that he is leaving Europe, but I am glad it is not Saudi. I wonder what the pitch was for him to say no to 1B and go to the USA instead. I read that they will give him rights to a franchise + a cut of the Apple TV subscriptions money.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007

It sucks that he is leaving Europe, but I am glad it is not Saudi. I wonder what the pitch was for him to say no to 1B and go to the USA instead. I read that they will give him rights to a franchise + a cut of the Apple TV subscriptions money.
I think he knows he would never survive living in their culture.
Or at least not enough to endure it.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
I don't remember the details with Beckham but didn't he go on loan to a few European clubs while with the Galaxy? I can see where Messi goes to Barcelona in January on loan with Miami paying the wages, cause Barcelona can't, so he could be registered.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006

Clearly he's not only the great footballer of all time he's also the most moral person on earth.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Clearly he's not only the great footballer of all time he's also the most moral person on earth.
I would guess he is also a pretty good businessman if he got the rights to a franchise. Franchises are going for over 500M at the moment and will only go up. That right there could make him a billionaire. The cut of Apple TV subscriptions could be pretty good considering they will skyrocket because of Messi. Then, well, Miami are probably giving him a huge bag per year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad