Not open for further replies.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
I don't think they are sure what they are doing either.
Oh they’re sure.

1685573382550.png

I think Mount in the right system is a very good player. Not sure it’s United, but I think it could work. Won’t if they don’t fix striker though

• Haha
Reactions: Bringer of Jollity

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Oh they’re sure.

View attachment 714275

I think Mount in the right system is a very good player. Not sure it’s United, but I think it could work. Won’t if they don’t fix striker though
I get the meme usually but the context here is that they lowballed Ugarte after offering higher and agreeing verbally.

It’s the inverse.

Corto

Faceless Man
Sep 28, 2005
Braavos
Yeah he doesn't really have great passing vision but his dribbling vision is off the charts good. He runs through players like they aren't even there (including against Bayern).
Kovacic plays defense too, and is 100% effort.
He is not - never has been and never will be - good at finishing plays, he just doesn't have the instincts when to run into empty pockets of space like a Pogba or someone... But if you need control from your own box to the opposition box, there's very few better.

Plus, in Pep's system, he should fit right in in place of Gundogan.
I think it's a win-win move for City AND for Kovacic.

TBH, if it was clear he was moving on, I don't know why Liverpool wasn't all over him as well, he'd fit Klopp's system (tbh, he'd fit any system, he's that good). PSG too. Not sure about Bayern, their midfield seems pretty well equipped for what they want to do.
He was lowkey carrying our NT with Gvardiol in the WC, with Modric 38 and Brozovic battling injury at the time.

Reactions: Veneficus

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Kovacic plays defense too, and is 100% effort.
He is not - never has been and never will be - good at finishing plays, he just doesn't have the instincts when to run into empty pockets of space like a Pogba or someone... But if you need control from your own box to the opposition box, there's very few better.

Plus, in Pep's system, he should fit right in in place of Gundogan.
I think it's a win-win move for City AND for Kovacic.

TBH, if it was clear he was moving on, I don't know why Liverpool wasn't all over him as well, he'd fit Klopp's system (tbh, he'd fit any system, he's that good). PSG too. Not sure about Bayern, their midfield seems pretty well equipped for what they want to do.
He was lowkey carrying our NT with Gvardiol in the WC, with Modric 38 and Brozovic battling injury at the time.
I meant Manu Koné not Kovacic.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006

I assume everyone will keep the same energy they had when he “was going to Saudi” now that he isn’t? Should be equally praised no?

Hope everyone isn’t fooled that he’s morally against signing there. He isn’t… he just would rather squeez another year or 2 in europe.

Reactions: Gecklund
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad