Transfer: 2023 Summer Transfer Rumors and Discussion - Closed Window Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Chelsea have brought up their wage offer after previously lowballing Ugarte.

Pochettino in direct contact.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin

I assume everyone will keep the same energy they had when he “was going to Saudi” now that he isn’t? Should be equally praised no?

Hope everyone isn’t fooled that he’s morally against signing there. He isn’t… he just would rather squeez another year or 2 in europe.

I assume your point is he shouldn’t be praised but rather everyone that decided to dump on him when he was rumored to be going to Saudi Arabia should be in here commenting on him now being rumored not to be doing so. Welcome to HF Boards soccer forum.

Like I said two days ago, and with all due respect to Villa, once PSG was rumored he wasn’t coming.

Apparently Gundogan wants to stay but his wife pushing the move to Spain

It’s like the old saying goes, ”happy wife, house in Manchester, house in Spain.”

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
United apparently not looking for a RB anymore. Dalot just signed an extension until July 2028 and ETH has now praised AWB's development both as a player and person.

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
Barca getting Gundogan and Messi.

While Perez is delivering me Joselu and Firmino!

I thought they were the broke ones???

Peen

Oct 6, 2013
Chelsea side sources say Mount has not agreed to any personal terms with United as of now.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006

This changes hourly… I won’t even rule out the possibility that Laporta is doing this on purpose. And the intention isn’t to sign messi. Speculative

Reactions: Peen

Peen

Oct 6, 2013
MacAllister fee not as high as expected. Probably will run 15MM pounds cheaper on fees, and then be willing to take half the wages Mount is going to get from United.

And you don’t have the uncertainty because of Mount’s poor form over 18 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad