Transfer: 2023 Summer Transfer Rumors and Discussion - Closed Window Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL

I assume everyone will keep the same energy they had when he “was going to Saudi” now that he isn’t? Should be equally praised no?

Hope everyone isn’t fooled that he’s morally against signing there. He isn’t… he just would rather squeez another year or 2 in europe.

Barca B #herewego!

Asensio going to PSG to rot on the bench lol. I don't blame him though, Paris or Birmingham?

Reactions: luiginb

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Why let Gundogan go though? Or did he personally want to move on? It's not like Kovacic is substantially younger.

I personally think Pep secretly wants Arteta to win the league (let's say as soon as he's gone) so he's letting him do it by just gradually giving him the team he assembled

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
Not everyone would take the money and run. This statement would imply we are already a ridiculously wealthy, top level athlete. If that was the case, the decision is different.

As a poor teacher with two young kids, hell yeah I would take the money. But I haven’t made generational wealth in my life to where my kids will never need to work.

I still don’t think anyone is shocked or would blame a player for taking the money. It’s literally Monopoly money. But we can be disappointed if they still could play, and now they’re taking the bag in some third rate joke of a league for King Bonesaw.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com

This changes hourly… I won’t even rule out the possibility that Laporta is doing this on purpose. And the intention isn’t to sign messi. Speculative

He is so going to join his buddy Pep... in Saudi? :laugh:

At this point, who knows. I guess we'll know soon enough.

Outside of City, who else can afford him AND be attractive to Messi? He is leaving PSG, no way he comes to Madrid. Newcastle? LOL! United? Even more LOL! Chelsea? Nope.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Kai is being linked to Real.
No thanks.

The Madrid aggregators are going back full steam on the Mbappé train. Saying he is the priority for 2024. I would hope Flo would understand that this ship has sailed and that we should concentrate on other options.

Maybe we should get Kane now and re-evaluate the striker position in a few years when he declines.

Reactions: Power Man

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
- Chelsea and Arsenal going after Montpellier striker, Elye Wahi.

- From a bad source, but one is saying that Arsenal would give money + Nuno Tavares to West Ham for Rice.

- Caicedo is Arsenal's main target if Bayern go after Rice.

- Maddison is still linked with us.

- Balogun leaning towards leaving the Arsenal (Leipzig and Monaco are the two main players).

- Arsenal going after Man United's star Alessio Russo.

- Edu wants to sign Marcos Leonardo from Santos
I dont know if its a fair comparison, I can barely afford food right now.
Do you need help?

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013

Havertz playing as a 10 with actual capable wingers and an intelligent ST? He will put up 30 G/A

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
No thanks.

The Madrid aggregators are going back full steam on the Mbappé train. Saying he is the priority for 2024. I would hope Flo would understand that this ship has sailed and that we should concentrate on other options.

Maybe we should get Kane now and re-evaluate the striker position in a few years when he declines.
I like Kane tbh

But I like Osimhen too and he is 5 years younger

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
That I have no idea about. But it would have to be a lot of money. I agree with PM - prolly off the bench.

I still do not get how an Enzo - Ugarte - Caicedo MF functions

i think they want to run the Argentina midfield from Qatar; but they’d be signing the wrong Brighton midfielder to do that. Caicedo and Ugarte would run around like maniacs and clear space for Enzo, which might be pretty fun to watch BUT their forwards might get a bit hungry for service and obviously they don’t have anything close to Messi. That’s a midfield that can beat people up though

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
I still do not get how an Enzo - Ugarte - Caicedo MF functions
France world cup winning squad vibes, with Enzo as Pogba. But their strikers aren't good enough for this midfield to work.

As A Barcelona fan, I'm all for Kai to Real.

Mark Stones Spleen

Trouba's elbow
Jan 17, 2008
T.O.

Havertz playing as a 10 with actual capable wingers and an intelligent ST? He will put up 30 G/A

Yup. Want to see him in his natural role with a striker that's actually better than an Hf poster.

It sucks to lose Mason but nothing you can do. Kovacic is probably the bigger loss, especially if he's healthy, this summer of rest will be big for him. I really don't want to lose Kai.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad