2023 NHL Entry Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

WinterLion

Oct 1, 2017
Which players hurt their draft stock during the U18?

Which players improved their draft stock during the u18?

Begin...
Off the top of my head... the bigger names:

Willander ++
Smith ++
Barlow -
ASP +
Wood + (+)
Dvorsky +
Pekarcik ++
Dragicevik -
Cristall -

So many good players going to be available at 17 as well. Hope for a Florida loss tonight.

If the top 5 goes as expected…
Barlow, Wood, Benson, ASP, Perreault, Moore, Reinbacher, Dvorsky, Leonard, Yager…

2-3 of these should be available at 17.

FLA is just way too good for those puny Bruins... it's in the bag... the cup is going to Miami...

Fort Lauterdale (?) where the hell do they play?

Reactions: Nedved and Vachon23

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016
Which players hurt their draft stock during the U18?

Which players improved their draft stock during the u18?

Begin...
Cristall definitely hurt his stock. Barlow was vanilla from what Ive seen. I would be surprised if he goes top 10.

Dvorsky led his team to the quarters and team Slovakia almost beat TC with a weak line-up. So I think its safe to say he is a big riser. Smith's flaws have been less apparent in this tournament, kid had some great showings, against poor opposition, but still, should be selected top 6.

The Swedes in general increased their draft stock, Stenberg, Edstrom, Willander, Sandin-Pillikka should all be 1st rounders while Im not expecting Wahlberg to last very long day 2 of the draft.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018

Possible late round pick. 20, brother of Neal, but at 6'2. Heading to college, so would be able to let him sit and develop for quite a bit instead of potentially getting in line to sign him.

One of many potential long-term projects to look at with the 7th

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
Dvorsky has two major things KK hasn't : a lethal shot and lower body strength.

Dvorsky is a much better prospect.
I should’ve been more specific. More so with the puck on his stick. I do agree though he looks better than KK. And I still think KK had decent tools just didn’t put it together. Sounds like he’s getting better though.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee and Seb

bleuetbio

Registered luser
Nov 13, 2008
Montreal
Wood is very effective... looks slow but gets it done. I think he's a top 20 pick even in this draft... but there are lots of great names...

We dont have to put to much responsability when others skills are there. He reminds me how everybody have puked on Jason Robertson on his draft year

Reactions: Andrei79

AHShadow

Apr 9, 2015
We dont have to put to much responsability when others skills are there. He reminds me how everybody have puked on Jason Robertson on his draft year
How was Robertson's skating in his draft year vs Wood? Imagine if we replicate Dallas' 2017 draft?

Reinbacher with our first pick, Wood with #17 and then drafting our future #1 goalie with our 2nd or 3rd?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad