2023 NHL Entry Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville
Sandin Pellikka is fantastic. IMO best dman in the draft. Putting on a show today on both ends of the ice.
I agree that he look good but in my eyes he’s not even the best Dmen in his team

Seeing Benson drop out of everyone's top 7 list cause he's not playing in the U18s is crazy.

Would still love to pick him in my top 5 if Michkov/Smith is not there.
Benson would destroy the tournament if he played, still having him at 5 before Smith

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
I agree that he look good but in my eyes he’s not even the best Dmen in his team

Benson would destroy the tournament if he played, still having him at 5 before Smith

I don't if he would destroy it, but best on best, Canada would've looked a lot better and he would've been one of Canada's best players, for sure.

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville
No Reinbacher. Habs needs scoring forwards. Mailloux and Barron are our 1-2 RH D for this core.
That’s exactly proving that we need a top pair Dmen. Any of those guys are top pair Dmen

I don't if he would destroy it, but best on best, Canada would've looked a lot better and he would've been one of Canada's best players, for sure.
He would have produce in the same tier of the Dvorsky/Smith I have no doubt about that

Reactions: le_sean and Jaynki

DramaticGloveSave

Voice of Reason
Apr 17, 2017
I like him better than Reinbacher honestly. The smooth skating, the poise. While not being as physical as him, he's not shy either.
Everyone wants Reinbacher to pair with Hutson, but what about APS to pair with Guhle? Neither are in my top 7, but I’d take either at 17 though neither will make it there.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Jaynki

Feb 3, 2014
Man if we can stay top 5.

Having a sure chance at one of

Fantilli, Carlsson, Smith, Dvorsky is f***ing wow. i doubt Fantilli or Carlsson are the faller to 5 but you never know.

I believe we have high odds of getting a top 6 player and legitimate odds of a superstar with any of those guys.

Even being 7 would be OK if we add Benson, Reinbacher to the discussion. Moore, Leonard, Perreault.

Jesus f***ing christ thats insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad