Pre-Game Talk: 2023/24 Training Camp

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Gruyeriev

Shut your five hole
Apr 14, 2021
Actually nice pass by OO. After screaming at him for a minute straight. At least he isn’t afraid to shoot I guess. Strikes me as a somewhat selfish player though.

Babel Salamander

Oct 9, 2017
How do the broadcast teams work for this rookie showcase? Pretty sure every game has been covered by the other team's broadcast team.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta

What are we thinking here? Will he go with some variation of "it was a legal issue so I'm advised to not comment", even though there really wasn't any legal stuff? Maybe "it's in the past and I'm just looking forward"? Will he tell them to go **** themselves and refer them to the pic with the gun? Anything is possible here.

"F*** money get b*****s".

Then drop a stash of cash on their asses.

Metallo

NWOBHM forever \m/
Feb 14, 2010
Québec, QC
His wrist shot is better used on the left. Allows him to attack downhill when getting the pass from the guy up top.
I didn't see that. He had to handle the puck a lot more to setup his shot and was pushed to the outside. Most shooters are more comfortable on the off-wing.

NorthernAvsFan

Jun 25, 2014
Happy to hear Hanzel showed well.

I know a lot of people were big on that pick. Will he be back in the dub for another year, or in the AHL?

AllAboutAvs

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
Love Hanzel so far. Very calm and high IQ. I love the way he distributes the puck on the PP but I would like him to shoot a bit more like Malinski does. He is definitely an Avs-type of dman. Likes to jump up and push up the play.

Much better game from OO. You can see the skills but you can also see the low IQ. He was shooting a lot on the PP but a lot of those shots should not have been taken because of a screen.

I liked Cutler as well.

Ivan had another very good game. I like him a lot.

Gruyeriev

Shut your five hole
Apr 14, 2021
I hate to ruin the fun but didn’t we go undefeated in pre-season Bednar’s first year?

AvsFan2123

Jan 21, 2014
Illinois
I do wonder what we do with some guys. I think we should send a couple guys back to juniors with contracts. I think Hanzel and probably Ritchie too. I really liked what I saw out of a couple free agent guys in Roelens and Stumpf too. Wonder if we sign some free agent invite prospects

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad