Pre-Game Talk: 2023/24 Training Camp

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
One thing that worries me with Nuke is the commitment level. Guys like Tatar and others are already on site. I just don't see his how his absence will fit when the rest of the guys are on site already for the most part.

Totally understand he's probably trying to get in his last days with his family (given the political climate), last few lines of cocacola, popping off some AK rounds and watching the ruble become worthless. But still feels bad that he's not on site after everything that's happened.
You mean the guy who said he feels every day like he has to prove to management his contract is worth it?

Yeah, he f***ed up against Seattle but this is the same guy doing dead lifts after games with a weighted chain. His commitment level is fine. God forbid he enjoy the full Summer with his family knowing he won't see them for at least 8 months, potentially longer.

Asinine

yer opinion is wrong
Feb 28, 2013
G looks pretty big there
girard.png

how bout now

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
You mean the guy who said he feels every day like he has to prove to management his contract is worth it?

Yeah, he f***ed up against Seattle but this is the same guy doing dead lifts after games with a weighted chain. His commitment level is fine. God forbid he enjoy the full Summer with his family knowing he won't see them for at least 8 months, potentially longer.

This is all pretty much forgotten about at this point. Just one of our more consistent forwards last year yet playing hobbled with a plate on his chewed up ankle.

Reactions: niwotsblessing

Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO
Not to sound like a creep but Nuke posted on his IG story that he's on his way from Moscow to Dubai. Most likely coming back to Denver in time for training camp

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
G looks pretty big there

I'm pretty sure that's from the 22 playoffs right after he broke his sternum and showed up for moral support. Unless it's the exact same type of picture and pose.

I couldn't find where the original one was, but I remember because he looked like he was in a lot of pain just standing there with his hands in his pockets.

Reactions: CobraAcesS

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
Mexico has some legitimately great places to live.

For cheap too, well by comparison.

I'm sure we'll still be here talking about the Avs. I'll have to hit you up for a list lol.

Not that long ago I put myself in Mexico in Tinder. It was like locusts decended on my account lmao.

Reactions: henchman21

the_fan

Have we traded Mikko yet?
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
I wanna go there some day, for a weekend with like 20k to blow. I'll still be slumming it. 🤣
Am I invited? I never been to Dubai and I think I can also come up with 20K. It would be an expensive weekend but probably worth it

Reactions: MaKarter

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad