Rumor: 2023-24 Trade Rumors and Free Agency: Part Deux

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spilot23

Dec 30, 2014
Hey guys !! I'm trying to find where to ask this but since this thread is the most active one I will ask here. I apologize doing so. So my question is : How much can I expect for a 1st round playoff ticket? Let's say around section 100 or 200 ish. You can message me in private to not derail this thread. Thank you ! I will ask mod to delete this comment after I get my answer.

NateTheGreat

Mar 19, 2012
Winnipeg
It’s two weeks before the extended All-Star break for the Avs and a few days before their next game. RyJo also only played 10 mins last night. I smell a trade coming.

Lars Eller, welcome back!

Reactions: The Moops

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Hey guys !! I'm trying to find where to ask this but since this thread is the most active one I will ask here. I apologize doing so. So my question is : How much can I expect for a 1st round playoff ticket? Let's say around section 100 or 200 ish. You can message me in private to not derail this thread. Thank you ! I will ask mod to delete this comment after I get my answer.
So they changed the playoff ticket structure over the last couple years. Season ticket members get early access windows based on their seniority and they get to pick from every seat instead of keeping their seats through the season, which is kinda dumb. But essentially non STM’s get whatever is left and it’ll be pretty pricy. My guess is section 100-200’s would be in the mid-high 200’s maybe 300’s.

Reactions: Spilot23

Grigowski

Jul 6, 2016
giphy-53.gif

Still cant believe we gave up a 2nd for Lars f***ing Eller and retention when we knew Landy will be out for the season.....:rolleyes:

I swear, if this shit happens again this year, i will riot....

Last edited:

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
You can't tell me this is not a better team than 2022 if we add Lindholm, Kovalenko and Landeskog.

Kovalenko won't play. Lindholm is pretty significantly worse than Kadri...

I dont see how you could even think it's better. Somewhat comparable maybe but absolutely worse.

Edit: Just to expand further on it:

Mack = Mack
Lehky = Lehky
Nuke = Nuke
Mikko = Mikko
2024 Landy < 2022 Landy
Drouin =/< Burakovsky
Lindholm < Kadri
Colton < JTC
Wood > NAK
LOC = LOC
Cogs = Cogs
Olofsson < Helm
Kovalenko ??? Newhook

The defense is essentially unchanged except EJ who started as the 7D in 2022 is replaced as of today by MacDermid or Malinski.

Goaltending is probably equal as one eye Kuemper was pretty bad and George is pretty bad. Although Francouz was almost certainly a much better backup than Prosvetov.

I dont see how that potential 2024 team is even close to 2022. The forward depth is significantly worse. Now, the good news is we don't need to be as good as the 2024 team which was an all time dominant team.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Moops

the_fan

Have we traded Mikko yet?
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Kovalenko won't play. Lindholm is pretty significantly worse than Kadri...

I dont see how you could even think it's better. Somewhat comparable maybe but absolutely worse.

Edit: Just to expand further on it:

Mack = Mack
Lehky = Lehky
Nuke = Nuke
Mikko = Mikko
2024 Landy < 2022 Landy
Drouin =/< Burakovsky
Lindholm < Kadri
Colton < JTC
Wood > NAK
LOC = LOC
Cogs = Cogs
Olofsson < Helm
Kovalenko ??? Newhook

The defense is essentially unchanged except EJ who started as the 7D in 2022 is replaced as of today by MacDermid or Malinski.

Goaltending is probably equal as one eye Kuemper was pretty bad and George is pretty bad. Although Francouz was almost certainly a much better backup than Prosvetov.

I dont see how that potential 2024 team is even close to 2022. The forward depth is significantly worse. Now, the good news is we don't need to be as good as the 2024 team which was an all time dominant team.
How is Lindholm worse than Kadri? He had 78 and 82 point seasons including 40 plus goals. Kadri only had that one career season in the cup run and he’s older than Lindholm.

And can you give me the winning lottery numbers since you see the future and know for sure that Kovalenko won’t play

Last edited:

GirardSpinorama

Aug 20, 2004
How is Lindholm worse than Kadri? He had 78 and 82 point seasons including 40 plus goals. Kadri only had that one career season in the cup run and he’s older than Lindholm.

And can you give me the winning lottery numbers since you see the future and know for sure that Kovalenko won’t play
Kadri that year was extremely good though, we can only compare to that year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad