Boston Bruins 2023-24 Roster and Salary Cap Discussion VIII

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeIsAStud

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Yes, they could. However, I can't see that. They might get done some minor trades, nothing more than that, imo.

I think at some point they have to move Gryz or Forbort. I don't think it works with them both here, and they have no money to pay for anything else. Of course I guess someone else could go on LTIR, and then thy are out of cap prison. for a bit

stungun54

Apr 15, 2018
HFBoards since 2000
doubt much happens roster wise. like it or not griz is a top pairing defenseman on this team. not replacing that. dont see how a bottom forward moves the needle to much either. dont see much options to make this team more of a tough contender cap wise unless something falls into sweeneys lap. lots of subtraction for little addition really.

• Haha
Reactions: Root

Lord Ahriman

Oct 21, 2009
I think at some point they have to move Gryz or Forbort. I don't think it works with them both here, and they have no money to pay for anything else. Of course I guess someone else could go on LTIR, and then thy are out of cap prison. for a bit

They will be free agent, so I'm pretty sure they are keeping both for playoffs. As I said before, I'd be shocked if they trade for a big fish this time (and they shouldn't).

Reactions: shelbysdad

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
Thing is if you were this wrong about Heinen, how can we trust you on toughness?

How do you earn this trust back?

But is he as wrong about Heinen today as so many were when he was here the first time and people pretended he was something he wasn’t?

Because that’s a high bar to reach.

TobanWest

Jan 28, 2020
Grzelcyk is not a top pair d-man, lol
Sadly though I see the Bruins holding onto him for the playoffs, not play him and then let him walk for nothing. On one hand people say he's to expensive too move and then turn around and say he is a good defenceman. Good defenceman are moveable. Just takes a little fandangling.

Reactions: Gordoff

Hookslide

Nov 19, 2018
One move he could make is Grzelcyk for a draft pick. Saves the Cap.
Just move him , no one is going too give picks for him alone add a Marc Mc Laughlin or a Ian Mitchell type player and get a late pick and the cap space to get some help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad