Prospect Info: 2023-24 prospect information - BUT WHERE ARE THEY GOING TO PLAY?!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Prospect polls starting on 2/3 - what to do with #1?

• Get the formality over with and give Nikishin #1

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • Start at the #1 prospect vote and give room for debate at the spot

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
Anyone have a list of all of our prospects in the WJC? I can't think of any other than FUS off the top of my head but I can't imagine he's the only one? Although we do have a ton of Russians and they're not allowed so maybe it is just FUS...
Just FUS

LakeLivin

Armchair Quarterback
Mar 11, 2016
North Carolina

Here's Aleksi Heimosalmi scoring a penalty shoot-out and making Ässät win the game yesterday evening

After looking at those videos it hit me that there's almost no chance that either ever sees ice time with the Hurricanes. I mean, what are the odds that Dundon would pay for all those letters on a single jersey? #dundonsocheap

too many letters.jpg

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
@DaveG did we do a prospect ranking this summer? I don’t recall. If not, may be nice to try doing one over the all star break. I like what we’ve done in the past but doing a series of polls could be interesting too

Reactions: Stickpucker

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
@DaveG did we do a prospect ranking this summer? I don’t recall. If not, may be nice to try doing one over the all star break. I like what we’ve done in the past but doing a series of polls could be interesting too
no, didn't do one this year because of such a crappy showing in terms of ballots received last time I tried, I can try again with polls possibly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad