Recalled/Assigned: 2023-24 Colorado Eagles and Utah Grizzlies (ECHL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
He finally scored at 5v5 they might as well just pull the trigger.

Maltsev looked like his leg collapsed after he tried to skate off after a hit. It just happened so you never know but looked awful, soooo he might be done a while.

Metallo

NWOBHM forever \m/
Feb 14, 2010
Québec, QC
Kittens anyone?

1669435774895.gif

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC
JLF sweet… our brutal drafting has still seen Ranta, Kaut, Bowers, and now Foudy all make appearances and contribute this season which isn’t nothing.
Kaut has started to look better, but both Bowers and Ranta are no better than any AHL tweener they could've signed in the offseason. We'll see how Foudy does, but Bowers and Ranta are not what i'd call success stories.

AllAboutAvs

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
Kaut has started to look better, but both Bowers and Ranta are no better than any AHL tweener they could've signed in the offseason. We'll see how Foudy does, but Bowers and Ranta are not what i'd call success stories.
95% of the people had written Kaut off and he is starting to look like an NHL player although production still need to go up. I think it would be wise to give Ranta and Bowers more cups of coffee before doing the same thing.

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC
95% of the people had written Kaut off and he is starting to look like an NHL player although production still need to go up. I think it would be wise to give Ranta and Bowers more cups of coffee before doing the same thing.
I'm not writing them off, simply saying they aren't a success story at the moment. I actually hope we keep Ranta in the organization and be patient with him.

LTCPain75

Jul 12, 2022
Kaut needs to train with Mack and Big Moose all next summer. Then absolutely burn next year's training camp to the ground!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad