Recalled/Assigned: 2023-24 Colorado Eagles and Utah Grizzlies (ECHL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
Interesting. Probably a move to increase cap/roster flexibility once they clear. Seems kinda risky though given the current injury situation.
Yeah it is simply to paper transact some room... and neither of them are going to be claimed, so very little risk IMO.

Perratrooper

May 26, 2016
Alberta
It’s common in junior and the minor leagues to have a school day game and get a bunch of kids in the building on field trips. Apparently they had 8,000 kids there today.

I figured it might be along those lines, but still was shocked to see. I would imagine season ticket holders wouldn’t have been too happy, but thats great for the kids and to grow the game.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
Are there many season ticket holders for AHL teams in the states?
Usually in the few thousand... Eagles are probably less due to the smaller arena. I think Hershey gets about 4-5k of season tickets a year, but they are one of the most passionate AHL fanbases. Not really the norm.

When it comes down to it though... for many places you're looking at ~500-1000 for a whole year's worth of tickets at most places. Missing a few games or donating the tickets for some odd start times is no big deal.

Reactions: Chiarelli

Avsrule2022

"No more rats"
Apr 4, 2012
Longmont, CO
Usually in the few thousand... Eagles are probably less due to the smaller arena. I think Hershey gets about 4-5k of season tickets a year, but they are one of the most passionate AHL fanbases. Not really the norm.

When it comes down to it though... for many places you're looking at ~500-1000 for a whole year's worth of tickets at most places. Missing a few games or donating the tickets for some odd start times is no big deal.
Eagles season ticket holders are around 3000 the last time I asked. At one point around 2005 they had 4500, there were only around 700 available tickets every game. I would hazzard a guess that there's about 2500 now

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
Can we start calling him "Cal"?
No, he's just lettuce right now.

Eagles season ticket holders are around 3000 the last time I asked. At one point around 2005 they had 4500, there were only around 700 available tickets every game. I would hazzard a guess that there's about 2500 now
I was going to say, weren't the Eagles rocking a solid fan base before the AHL?

Metallo

NWOBHM forever \m/
Feb 14, 2010
Québec, QC

Danil Zhuravlyov has not played yet in the KHL, what is going on?

Edit: Guess I got my answer with the termination holding up the transfer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad