Recalled/Assigned: 2023-24 Colorado Eagles and Utah Grizzlies (ECHL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perratrooper

May 26, 2016
Alberta
About like you'd expect... some good, more bad, big time flashes. He's raw and not really close to ready.

He’s certainly a project, my concern is we don’t have the organization to shape him into what he needs to become. A player like Foudy can learn a lot from watching LOC and apply his own skill to try to the tenacity that LOC brings. With OO I don’t think tenacity will ever be taught to be part of his game. In order to succeed I believe he needs to hone his consistency and bulk up, in addition to polishing off his positioning. The talent is there and he’ll never be a perfect player, but if he can round into a 25 goal middle 6 guy I think we’d all take it.

Chiarelli

Jan 27, 2019
Trade OO for sure. Wingers are locked up long term and Oscar looks like a long development process that we don’t have time for.

Reactions: thedoctor

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
Trade OO for sure. Wingers are locked up long term and Oscar looks like a long development process that we don’t have time for.
Not sure he has a ton of value... he was a late 1st rounder that had a below average +1 year and his +2 year is also looking below average so far. It would take a staff that really liked him in his draft year to value him as a 1st rounder.

Reactions: Chiarelli

AllAboutAvs

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
Taylor Makar not doing too bad in his 2nd year with UMass stat-wise (6 pts in 12 games). Can anybody comment on how he is actually playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad