Recalled/Assigned: 2023-24 Colorado Eagles and Utah Grizzlies (ECHL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bender

Sep 25, 2002
Russian teams have better masseuse.
Maybe a bit better than the Avs :
9k=.jpg

Metallo

NWOBHM forever \m/
Feb 14, 2010
Québec, QC
Last edited:
Reactions: expatriatedtexan

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Emmm... wth is game score?:laugh:

Another advanced stat that basically tracks a players impact across a bunch of areas and combines it into one score. Things like offensive and defensive impact(Not just points offensively for example), PK impact, individual shot generation and scoring chances, PP impact, etc.

Not sure exactly what goes into it for the AHL but those general things likely in some way.

Reactions: expatriatedtexan

Perratrooper

May 26, 2016
Alberta
I am very intrigued on what happens with some of these guys fighting for jobs in the A. We don’t have any top end prospect by any means, but we do have some intriguing bottom 6 players. I think players like Maltsev, Ranta and Meyers are all players that could easily be on the Avs roster right now, however I think the Avs want to make sure they’re brought up in the right way. It really seems that Cronin is working hard with every player to help them focus on key areas. If he can continuously push out LOC type players from Ranta level prospects I’d be more than happy with that.

I wonder what happens If Galcheyuk and Ranta find chemistry and are brought up together. Their lack of defensive awareness is something that is very frightening and while putting someone like LOC, Cogliano or Lehkonen could help carry the defensive load I’m not sure Chucky and Ranta would be able to provide enough offense to allow for it to work. Here’s hoping I’m wrong and I’ve really liked the amount of opportunity players have been given this year.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
As far as Chucky, the OT winner was nice but his other 3 points were secondaries, two on the power play and one that deflected off of him. So I’d like to see something at 5v5 before I’m pounding the table for him to get signed. It’s going to happen regardless but just saying. He’s a passive player, JB is going to have to reconcile that but getting someone with puck skill in the lineup would be nice. That 4th line is such an eye sore.

Sampo was also very noticeable. I really dont like them giving up on him offensively but if this is their plan to get him on a path to the nhl then ok.

Beaucage is still criminally underrated, he’s actually pretty good in the AHL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad