2023-2024 Playoff Tracker - updated after each DET game

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

letsgowings9999

May 13, 2023
Should be entire line Playing together Berggren Kasper Mazur, I hope second half next season in Detroit
Was thinking

Soderblom kasper berggren 3rd line ... I know everyone's written off soderblom but he played well a few seasons back,big body which we need and I think hes someone who would be better in the nhl with better players than ahl

Can see a mazur kasper berggren line though , think yzerman needs to get rid of alot of bodies . Bringing back copp fabbri and most of the same guys wont cut it.

Youth movement is here,mix them in the main guys

Reactions: DamonDRW and lilidk

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
Was thinking

Soderblom kasper berggren 3rd line ... I know everyone's written off soderblom but he played well a few seasons back,big body which we need and I think hes someone who would be better in the nhl with better players than ahl

Can see a mazur kasper berggren line though , think yzerman needs to get rid of alot of bodies . Bringing back copp fabbri and most of the same guys wont cut it.

Youth movement is here,mix them in the main guys
That line playing together right now in GR.

Reactions: letsgowings9999

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Who cares. They aren’t making it.

Give me a solid example where they do.
NYI / PIT are gonna battle for it.

They win against Buffalo tomorrow, which won’t happen, bc this team can’t win right now, still doesn’t matter.

Coaching change for NYI made a huge difference

Too bad this team are born losers and same w their coach.

BOOOORN

LOSERS
The mentality of this post screams born loser. Giving up before it starts is born loser 101.

Leadzedder

Jan 2, 2005
Looking back at that chart. The bottom 3 teams combined…. 1 win out their last 14 games.

Brutal. Demote them all the AHL.

Top 2 teams. 8-1-1

JediOrderPizza

Apr 15, 2012
Tampa, Fl
giphy.gif

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
Why not bring burger back up and give him a spot on the second line.
Screw it if they are gonna be out anyways might as well reward the kid and see who they can cut next year and try to re sign him. He's lighting it up down there currently so just give him his shot, maybe he'd run with it.. 1 more game then he'd have to pass through waivers..why not though? It'll be sign/ goto arbitration or get traded.

Debrincat Larkin Kane
Raymond Compher Burger
Perron Copp Fabbri
Fischer Czarnak Veleno

He's been up but never had a chance to stick on the second line and get some chemistry going with Raymond. Fairly dangerous 3rd line and the 4th line as least they all hustle 😆
Berggren looked very good last season, he was creating something on almost every shift. This season not so good. We have DeBrincat, Raymond, Kane and Perron. Who shall he replace?
I liked his game a lot and I thought he would be great, but Yzerman and Lalonde see something they don't like about his game.

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
Caps 36 wins, Sens 34. Just 2 fewer. Caps are -40, Sens -25.
So it is realistic to expect the Sens to win.
Go Sens.

Last edited:

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
Sens are gonna screw us on this one aren't they. God I hate that team
If they lose the game, but instigate a brawl that results in half of Washington getting suspended for the rest of the season, I'd settle for that consolation prize.

RED WINGS STOMP

Nov 28, 2022
If they lose the game, but instigate a brawl that results in half of Washington getting suspended for the rest of the season, I'd settle for that consolation prize.
I was thinking something toward that bum Tkachuk would work just fine.

WF19

Nov 18, 2009
Berggren looked very good last season, he was creating something on almost every shift. This season not so good. We have DeBrincat, Raymond, Kane and Perron. Who shall he replace?
I liked his game a lot and I thought he would be great, but Yzerman and Lalonde see something they don't like about his game.
Perron easy for me.

jaster

My dog from Belgium came with frites.
Jun 8, 2007
Cmon, Tkachuk (whichever one plays for Ottawa, I don’t care and I don’t care to remember), win one for Detroit!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad