2023-2024 Playoff Tracker - updated after each DET game

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

redwings8831

Jan 16, 2009
1712372307455.png

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
weve lost 13 of the last 17 games

like let that sink in..you sure the Flyers collapse is way worse?
I think so. They have lost 4 games they were supposed to win. We won 3 points vs the best teams in the league. Had we somehow grabbed a point vs the Rangers last night it would have been. 500 vs top teams in Canes, Cats, Bolts and Rangers.
Maybe DeBrincat finally wakes up and start scoring.
weve lost 13 of the last 17 games but have a 57% chance at the playoffs ...like these sites are so ridiculous

why will this team all of a sudden win a bunch of games down the stretch?
We are overdue to start winning.

Last edited:

Snuggs

Jun 24, 2018
Flyers/Capitals lost. Flyers play again today. Penguins one point behind, play today. Buffalo, 2 points behind Wings play next.

Buffalo/Capitals/Penguins are the Red Wings opponents the next 3 games. A clean sweep.... can just about insure a playoff berth!

datsyukfan

Jul 5, 2007
Flyers/Capitals lost. Flyers play again today. Penguins one point behind, play today. Buffalo, 2 points behind Wings play next.

Buffalo/Capitals/Penguins are the Red Wings opponents the next 3 games. A clean sweep.... can just about insure a playoff berth!
Next 3 games are basically their season. Need to win at minimum 2 and if they win 3 they have a very good chance of getting in

Reactions: Snuggs and Sentinel

Snuggs

Jun 24, 2018
Regarding how this season goes and how they handle important direct matchups - they'll lose both games. And probably in embarrassing fashion.. :scared:
If... that happens, fully expect Craig Berube to be hired... (IMO)

letsgowings9999

May 13, 2023
Anddddd pens gonna pass us now lmao
Sabres win tomorrow and theyll be back 1

Seasons over ,better off looking to next season and fixing this roster so we take the next step and stay there

Reactions: DamonDRW

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2004
Make it 2-0 Penguins.

Can't even get mad at them. They look like they want to be in the playoffs. Detroit dug their own grave by blowing easy games against the Coyotes.

Agreed. Of all the bubble teams it is hard to have a hate on for the one that's actually winning games and clawing their way back in.

Otherwise it's waiting to see which team trips down the stairs and falls assbackwards into the playoffs.

Reactions: Sentinel

Snuggs

Jun 24, 2018
C'mon Lighting, one more so they don't even get a point. Demoralizing.

Penguins need a soul crusher.

Snuggs

Jun 24, 2018
Rooting for the Bruins as well, Idk about anyone else but that's the team I'd rather play vs the Rangers. Careful what you wish for though... lol.

EDIT* Damnit walk back and it's 5-4.

Last edited:

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
f***in Lightning! I hate that team. Couldn't beat the Pens. Well makes last night loss way worse. We should've had at least 1 point but no we let their garbage players score.

heyfolks

Apr 30, 2007
I hate watching the scoreboard. The Wings made this bed of nails for themselves and their fan base. I am not going to rag on the Bolts because the Wings went 0-7, Czranik back passed to a Ranger, Sprong blew his d coverage (again) or Kane has a slot shot with a full look at the net and instead tries a nifty pass to Raymond in the closing seconds.

Win out. or go home. The good news, they can' move much further back in the RIGGED lottery. I will b out of the Country for all of June, so I need to get a head start. Celebrini or BUST!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad