NHL 2023-2024 Out of Town: Stanley Cup Playoffs II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
Yes, and with so many despicable players to boot. Would have loved to see the 2011 B's vs this Panthers team...we would've eaten them up.

That 2011 Bruins team was inches from getting knocked out in the first round multiple times.

They also had to go to game 7 in two other series, one of which was decided by 1 goal.

There’s no way you can definitively say they’d have eaten anybody up.

KWbruin

May 29, 2019
Kitchener, ON
That 2011 Bruins team was inches from getting knocked out in the first round multiple times.

They also had to go to game 7 in two other series, one of which was decided by 1 goal.

There’s no way you can definitively say they’d have eaten anybody up.
Great points to be sure. Butterfly effect and all that stuff. But dont you agree that from a "truculance" (is that really even a word?) point of view - wouldn't you agree that it would be a he11 of a matchup?!

lextune

I'm too old for this.
Jun 9, 2008
New Hampshire
I'm rooting for a game 7.

And if the Stars can't come back and eliminate the Oilers then I'll be rooting for Florida in the Finals.

I'd rather see the team that has beaten us two years running win their first Cup, than a sixth friggin Cup for Edmonton.

(A sixth Cup would also move Edmonton into a three-way tie with us and the Blackhawks for fourth most Championships by a team).

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
He looks like a funeral director

Just doesn’t work for him anymore

Paul Bearer.jpg

Reactions: lextune

BamBamCam

Apr 12, 2011
Crowsnest Pass AB
A PP goal of course. If they advance the only way I see Edmonton beating Florida is for their hot PP to continue.
Yup the series changed as soon as the Oilers Media asked why they felt like they weren't getting any powerplays AKA Berbube 2019.
but yet Sweeney and Monty won't say anything because Charlie wouldn't pay their fines. Shows you right there the Bruins are a chickens sh!t origination worry only about $$ not winning.

Reactions: BMC

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Yup the series changed as soon as the Oilers Media asked why they felt like they weren't getting any powerplays AKA Berbube 2019.
but yet Sweeney and Monty won't say anything because Charlie wouldn't pay their fines. Shows you right there the Bruins are a chickens sh!t origination worry only about $$ not winning.

The thing is that that tactic shouldn't work but it does. The Bruins have paid a heavy price for not endorsing it, unbelievably frustrating to see management/coaches refuse to stick up for the Bruins.

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019
I'm rooting for a game 7.

And if the Stars can't come back and eliminate the Oilers then I'll be rooting for Florida in the Finals.

I'd rather see the team that has beaten us two years running win their first Cup, than a sixth friggin Cup for Edmonton.

(A sixth Cup would also move Edmonton into a three-way tie with us and the Blackhawks for fourth most Championships by a team).
I'll be shocked if Florida doesn't try to brutalize McDavid G1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad