2023-2024 EPL Season

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Josh McEachran...

theres-a-name-ive-not-heard-in-many-years.gif

Reactions: phisherman

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Seems it was known before this came out in some circles how mutually toxic that relationship was. Apparently this Orla Sloan who was mentioned in the screenshots, was recently in court for stalking Mason Mount.
She also did it to Billy Gilmour and Chilwell.

Never heard it myself and I don't think I need to know the details.
Failed Chelsea prospect from a decade ago. 2011 Academy player of the year.

• Wow
Reactions: Jussi

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
I don't know what forum these were originally posted but saw them (supposedly 15 in total on reddit somewhere) linked elsewhere:

Not surprised anymore how those two are still together. :eek:

Not sure what the point of this post is. Are you trying to defend Greenwood?

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Not sure what the point of this post is. Are you trying to defend Greenwood?
Absolutely not. This just seems to highlight how much better off United are by not dealing with either of the people in that "relationship" or whatever it's called. Something terrible was bound to happen there sooner or later. There seems to be a really toxic culture in the UK football off the pitch circles.

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
Absolutely not. This just seems to highlight how much better off United are by not dealing with either of the people in that "relationship" or whatever it's called. Something terrible was bound to happen there sooner or later. There seems to be a really toxic culture in the UK football off the pitch circles.
Okay but why are you generalizing? We know that Greenwood is not the victim in this case. It's a very cut and dry situation.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Two things can definitely be true simultaneously.

1.) The girl is crazy
2.) Greenwood is a piece of trash scum

#1 is absolutely none of our concern. There's a million insane people out there in the celebrity club/hanger on orbit and no one with a brain cares about any of them.
#2 is the relevant issue and it is absolutely no offset in any way, shape, or form, by #1.

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
I don't know what forum these were originally posted but saw them (supposedly 15 in total on reddit somewhere) linked elsewhere:

Not surprised anymore how those two are still together. :eek:

Talk about proving to the world that you're a fan first and a person second. This is how celebrities get away with a bunch of gross shit (or at least did for the longest time).

Log off.

Reactions: Pink Mist

phisherman

Apr 17, 2015

1.) The girl is crazy

#1 is absolutely none of our concern. There's a million insane people out there in the celebrity club/hanger on orbit and no one with a brain cares about any of them.
#2 is the relevant issue and it is absolutely no offset in any way, shape, or form, by #1.
#1 can be scum too. You can't be "who cares about them" when she's physically assaulting him too. At least be consistent and call both scum.

*I should say "if" since it's just a post and not like what's out there with Greenwood.

• Wow
Reactions: East Coast Bias

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House

1.) The girl is crazy

Exactly my point.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
#1 can be scum too. You can't be "who cares about them" when she's physically assaulting him too. At least be consistent and call both scum.

*I should say "if" since it's just a post and not like what's out there with Greenwood.
Sure, if there was audio and picture evidence of her being a scumbag and hitting him I'd call her a scumbag too.

Exactly my point.
But there's no point in bringing up #1. No one cares if she's insane or a scum since it's not relevant to here.

Reactions: phisherman

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Sure, if there was audio and picture evidence of her being a scumbag and hitting him I'd call her a scumbag too.

But there's no point in bringing up #1. No one cares if she's insane or a scum since it's not relevant to here.
Well there seemed to be warning signs in some circles with their behavior that one of them would do something terrible/stupid sooner or later. Not sure if an intervention would've prevented anything (or if the suit clowns had any idea). Greenwood though seemed to be the type that would get in trouble with or without that girl (the Iceland incident). Again, the sooner and further he's from United, the better.

Pink Mist

RIP MM*
Jan 11, 2009
Toronto
Well there seemed to be warning signs in some circles with their behavior that one of them would do something terrible/stupid sooner or later. Not sure if an intervention would've prevented anything (or if the suit clowns had any idea). Greenwood though seemed to be the type that would get in trouble with or without that girl (the Iceland incident). Again, the sooner and further he's from United, the better.

So we're at the victim blaming part of your defense of Greenwood/Man U

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
So we're at the victim blaming part of your defense of Greenwood/Man U
*sigh*

What part of this did you not understand?

Greenwood though seemed to be the type that would get in trouble with or without that girl (the Iceland incident). Again, the sooner and further he's from United, the better.
I realize I'm not an native English speaker but the point shouldn't be that hard to make out.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
All Jussi is saying is, it's probably something like a Heard/Depp situation, where both have likely done some pretty toxic shit in their relationship, and that also doesn't make Greenwood any less guilty of the stuff that he did.

Reactions: Jussi

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
All Jussi is saying is, it's probably something like a Heard/Depp situation, where both have likely done some pretty toxic shit in their relationship, and that also doesn't make Greenwood any less guilty of the stuff that he did.

Yeah, I call bullshit on his intentions though. First he started with talking about Partey/Arsenal and since it's been one thing or another.

I don't think he condones what Greenwood did. I think he's such a homer that he can't help himself but try to bring a bunch of non-relevant shit up and it's a gross look. Anything to make the club not seem as bad as they are.

Fan first, person second. It's quite clear, IMO.

Reactions: Pink Mist

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Also doesn't make United look any better.

"Yea we knew the dude was in a toxic long term relationship and had numerous red flags in his past, but he kicks the ball good so we ignored it" isn't exactly a great defense of how they handled it the last few weeks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad