2023-2024 EPL Season

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Isn't this the same conspiracy account that claimed Chelsea couldn't pay more than £90M for Caicedo because FFP?
It’s not a conspiracy account. Its math. Their point is Todd doesn’t care about FFP and they are using numbers to back up their thesis. It may be right, it might be wrong, but it’s showing it’s work. Time will tell.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
It’s not a conspiracy account. Its math. Their point is Todd doesn’t care about FFP and they are using numbers to back up their thesis. It may be right, it might be wrong, but it’s showing it’s work. Time will tell.
None of it is sourced and this person is anonymous with no credentials. It's sad that you think that is what passes for "backing up their thesis".

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
None of it is sourced and this person is anonymous with no credentials. It's sad that you think that is what passes for "backing up their thesis".
They are not anonymous with no credentials. You just do not accept their credentials but it doesn’t fit your narrative. You can find this information if you choose to do so but you won’t. He’s certainly qualified. Former financial advisor for Man City. Not even a Liverpool guy. Just because you do not like what he is saying doesn’t mean he is wrong. He’s just interpreting the numbers as they stand.

EDIT - Swiss Ramble doesn’t like the numbers either:

IMG_2877.jpeg

Last edited:

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
So apparently Mudryk got injured in training I guess at least they don't need to worry about finding playing time for him now...

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Analysis without access to the actual numbers is silly. It could be right, but it's still ultimately meaningless.

Reactions: Blender

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
chelsea would benefit from some stability

it’ll be frustrating if the off the field stuff continues for another year

gotta get some results and finish top four. need to stop having 7-8 guys injured at one time.
clarify our ffp situation so it isn’t a cloud hovering over the team.

Reactions: Blender

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
Seems par for the course really.

We‘ll probably lose to Forest 2/3-0 and then the Glazers will splurge on someone else to distract from all the problems.
I think you'll struggle but it should still be an even game that could go either way.

Edit: Spurs should offer you lot Reguilon. I remember United holding interest previously.

Last edited:

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
As far as the battle for CL spots go, so far Arsenal pissed away 2 pts and Newcastle 3 pts. (PAP's) Liverpool have smashed and grabbed 3 and ManU 2. (SAG's). Not sure any other result so far can be categorized as either for the clubs expected to challenge.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad