GDT: 2022 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
The whole narrative that you have to be a super defensive minded team to win a cup is a thing of the past, at least for now

pbgoalie

Aug 8, 2010
Mike Smith and Koskinen
Vs
Kuemper hurt and not very good
Francouz being fragile

Imagine Francouz going down and being left with Annunen

What a circus this round will be

Rybread86

To the DOME
Mar 24, 2022
OC
Last night only solidified my stance that the goaltending in this series is untrustworthy to say the least. Get ready for the roller coaster series. Fun though!

Reactions: lwvs84

Arthuros

Registered Snoozer
Feb 24, 2014
Littleroot Town
I had a funny feeling that people would pile on Manson for being absolutely dogshit last night. :laugh:

Seems like the Avs boards were mostly happy with him up to that point, particularly against the Blues, but it was crickets in here back then.

Not to say Josh is definitely gonna rebound next game, though. Fleet of foot, he ain't.

Reactions: bsu

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA
I had a funny feeling that people would pile on Manson for being absolutely dogshit last night. :laugh:

Seems like the Avs boards were mostly happy with him up to that point, particularly against the Blues, but it was crickets in here back then.

Not to say Josh is definitely gonna rebound next game, though. Fleet of foot, he ain't.
They’re learning what we knew. Manson will have a couple great games, even chip in offense. Then he sucks again. Id wager he also ends up getting injured soon too.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012

Um pretty sure people mentioned Manson being shit for avs since he went there…. He brings elements their back end needs but by no means has be been good…. He wasn’t even really good vs blues, he just scored a big goal that prob got him a few games of peace.

Arthuros

Registered Snoozer
Feb 24, 2014
Littleroot Town
Um pretty sure people mentioned Manson being shit for avs since he went there…. He brings elements their back end needs but by no means has be been good…. He wasn’t even really good vs blues, he just scored a big goal that prob got him a few games of peace.
Not since the playoffs. He was terrible during the regular season no doubt, but the switch flipped and Avs fans were pretty damn happy. More than a few fans were in his trade thread singing his praises.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad