GDT: 2022 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

c4rcy

Power lvls over 9000
Jun 15, 2009
OC, California
The Binnington interview about the Kadri water bottle incident screams coward and a tool to me. In short he saw Kadri laughing and smiling during the interview (which obviously was directed more at the question and elation of winning a critical game), so he found throwing an empty water bottle a "God-given opportunity" (actual quote) to send Kadri a message to remind him what he went through.

Independent of what you think of Kadri, he should never have to deal with the aftermath of what he's been dealing with. Binnington is a loser.

Reactions: bsu and Paul4587

FiveHoleTickler

Sponsor
Sep 21, 2018
The Binnington interview about the Kadri water bottle incident screams coward and a tool to me. In short he saw Kadri laughing and smiling during the interview (which obviously was directed more at the question and elation of winning a critical game), so he found throwing an empty water bottle a "God-given opportunity" (actual quote) to send Kadri a message to remind him what he went through.

Independent of what you think of Kadri, he should never have to deal with the aftermath of what he's been dealing with. Binnington is a loser.

By definition, sure. But I don't see why throwing an empty water bottle in the vicinity of a guy with a questionable reputation would scream coward, tool, or loser. It's not like he accidently on purpose ran Kadri and caused him to be out of the series.

Other than the online nonsense, Kadri gets no sympathy from me and I'm not sure why he would from anyone else. If anyone would be described as a coward, tool, or loser between these two it should be Kadri.

c4rcy

Power lvls over 9000
Jun 15, 2009
OC, California
By definition, sure. But I don't see why throwing an empty water bottle in the vicinity of a guy with a questionable reputation would scream coward, tool, or loser. It's not like he accidently on purpose ran Kadri and caused him to be out of the series.

Other than the online nonsense, Kadri gets no sympathy from me and I'm not sure why he would from anyone else. If anyone would be described as a coward, tool, or loser between these two it should be Kadri.

The act in itself isn't loserish, the interview and words specifically chosen were (not to mention the stick swipe to his face as well earlier). And as far as that specific play is concerned, I see no fault for going for a loose puck, where a blindsided defenseman tries to knock you off of it, forcing contact with your own goalie. Kadri's history is irrelevant in this situation though he has nearly ran out of excuses for suspensions on blind sided hits.

If you're going to settle the beef on him, take it out like Justin Faulk did and actually do it.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Binnington does sore loser shit all the time. To be honest I am surprised he hasn't been punched on yet for the shit he pulls when they are losing or he's mad.

Bender66

Send in the clowns
Oct 4, 2008
SoCal
I think NYR/CAR series proves you can't run a hockey team on analytics alone. This is the team where their whole front office has swallowed hook line and sinker the idea that you can run a hockey team like a 3rd rate baseball team out of milwaukee or oakland.
And why giving 6mil to a guy on offer sheet whose ceiling is maybe 2nd line material just because he has sexy analytics while dumping out your goalies wholesale every offseason like your local greasy used car salesman trying to move inventory the night before xmas is not a good idea.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
I think NYR/CAR series proves you can't run a hockey team on analytics alone. This is the team where their whole front office has swallowed hook line and sinker the idea that you can run a hockey team like a 3rd rate baseball team out of milwaukee or oakland.
And why giving 6mil to a guy on offer sheet whose ceiling is maybe 2nd line material just because he has sexy analytics while dumping out your goalies wholesale every offseason like your local greasy used car salesman trying to move inventory the night before xmas is not a good idea.
If Freddy was healthy Carolina probably wins that series.

bsu

Sep 27, 2017
I've said this forever but Nurse is one of the most overrated defensemen in the NHL. He's literally a better version of Sbisa.... hockey IQ is putrid.

bsu

Sep 27, 2017
That was a good goal. He doesn't touch the puck once it enters the zone until teammate touches the line. Makar is still behind the blueline and doesn't touch it again in the zone until it's cleared.

Makar either got really lucky or he is way too good and way too smart.

Reactions: DigiDuck and Static

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad