GDT: 2022 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

duckaroosky

So sayeth Duckthulu
May 26, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
I hate both Edmonton and Colorado but I guess... go Avs

cringe-gif-15.gif

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
DeAngelo is such an absolute moron. Negates his team a PP because after the whistle he decided to casually waltz into the zone and shoot the puck in the net. I didn’t particularly care who won this series until that but now I’ve remembered what a dickhead he is I’m all for the Rangers.

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits.
Nov 26, 2017
Has there ever been a team that advanced to the Conference Finals in the maximum amount of games in the best-of-7 era without winning away from home in the first two rounds? The home/road disparity with Carolina has been wonky.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Fredie has another year of contract and ofc is hurt, but that Canes goalie situation is a bit messy this year

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Btw how are Laf and Kakko coming together?
I have not yet seen any Rangers games this offseason. (Edit: one half-game only)

Laf has been doing very well. Kakko not so much. He’ll have a good game then disappears for several after. Frigging Shesty has more points than him in these playoffs….yeah Igor Shesterkin lol.

Reactions: Kalv

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
Whenever I watch Kakko, there just doesn’t seem to be anything dynamic to his game. Whether it be speed, hands, vision or what have you. Laf will make the occasional awesome play at least even if I wish they’d have come a bit more often this season.

Rangers need something out of panarin today. I don’t think they win unless he can find a way to contribute.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Laf has been doing very well. Kakko not so much. He’ll have a good game then disappears for several after. Frigging Shesty has more points than him in these playoffs….yeah Igor Shesterkin lol.
Kakko kinda just reminds me of pulj at this point.

Laf is starting to show a bit more, idk that he’ll live up to his draft hype but should still be a good top line forward

Reactions: Leonardo87

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Even though I love seeing McDavid succeed, I am rooting against Edmonton for 2 reasons:

1) Losing would likely mean they are more desperate for a goalie upgrade, which would be good news if we end up trying to trade Gibson.
2) Evander Kane plays for the Oilers.
I imagine they are interested in a goalie despite what happens in this postseason…. The goalie situation is an obvious weak spot for the team…. And lucky it hasn’t already had them eliminated.

As for kane, meh I don’t mind him…. I like the way he plays…. His off stuff sucks but hopefully this year has been a wake up call for him

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad