GDT: 2022 NHL Free Agency

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Devilsfan118

Sing us a song, you're the Schiano man
Jun 11, 2010
NJ
Fair points regarding Sharangovich, I'd rather see him slot into a second line role but we may be forced to play him up there again if nothing else pans out.

Dialamo

Fire Rogalski Hire Pepe
Jul 7, 2007
Montreal, QC, Canada
Oh well. Would of been nice to land Johnny Hockey but him choosing Columbus was out of left field. All you can do is laugh at it.

Good for Columbus. The division is gonna be wild. Teams are gonna have to fight hard to earn a playoff spot in the Metro this season. I have a good feeling we are up to the challenge!

....as long as our players stay healthy of course!

Devils090

Feb 16, 2014
Guess another season that will be over by Christmas, at least we know who will replace Ruff when he inevitably gets canned.

Reactions: McDuffz88

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
season isn't tomorrow but this roster needs serious work to avoid finishing bottom 5 again.

if the Devils iced the literal exact same roster, but got Vanacek's stats from last year all year in goal they would have won 8 or 10 more games this past year.

yes, they need to improve. They need another goal scorer. The season is also 3 months away.

Reactions: My3Sons and Blender

Unknown Caller

Apr 30, 2009
season isn't tomorrow but this roster needs serious work to avoid finishing bottom 5 again.

They're not finishing bottom 5. It's just not a playoff roster. For better or worse, all of the eggs were put in the Gaudreau basket and the Devils are left holding the bag.

The Devils are below the cap floor right now. They'll get over with Bratt, Vanecek and Wood, but it's pretty incredible that a team that wants to "take the next step" and "compete" has the second most cap room in the entire league as of July 13th.

Last edited:

Derps

Jul 1, 2018

I think there'd be different lingo if it was north of 10 million. All Im saying is that the people going around dunking on everyone should probably chill a bit.

LoktionovMVP

Nov 1, 2018
Nonsense. The forward situation is barely even a factor compared to the goaltending anyway. I’m not sure if you’re aware why we lost games last season.
I'm well aware of why they were bad, and it was just goaltending. But enjoy Holtz' 28 points.

Truly curious how anyone can have a positive outlook on the past few weeks

Devilsfan118

Sing us a song, you're the Schiano man
Jun 11, 2010
NJ

I think there'd be different lingo if it was north of 10 million. All Im saying is that the people going around dunking on everyone should probably chill a bit.

I would prefer we outbid Columbus and he still picked them for some stupid ass reason.

If Columbus simply outbid us, well.. then I have another reason to get freakin pissed. So... yeah, let's just assume we outbid them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad