2022/23 Roster Thread XVIII: The bats have left the bell tower

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flyer lurker

Feb 16, 2019
9g 17a 60 gp 23 years old

who am i (i am 2)

One player is the next Couts

One player is the seen as most disappointing player on the flyers.

Narratives are often comedy on hfboard land

Reactions: BiggE

Lindberg

Bennyflyers16 get a life
Oct 5, 2013
Brady is obviously the GOAT in football but you can't discount Belichick's success. Football is way different though in terms of hockey.

BobbyClarkeFan16

Nov 29, 2005
Goderich, Ontario
Most NHL players don't fight the front office when they ask if they are willing to play at less than 100%. It's part of the stupidity of the hockey culture. If they think they have a chance to play they will.
Never have I witnessed a sport where ownership doesn't treat their players like investments, but treat them as if they're animals. I'll never understand how a business that spends millions of dollars on players treats them in this manner.

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
Imagine a Torts + Tulsky combo.

The real nerd in that group is the one that thinks sweaters under sport coats are a good idea.

Brady is obviously the GOAT in football

giphy.gif

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Never have I witnessed a sport where ownership doesn't treat their players like investments, but treat them as if they're animals. I'll never understand how a business that spends millions of dollars on players treats them in this manner.

This is a common old-school management philosophy. Players were treated like cattle. Their wellbeing was secondary.

Most teams in most sports moved away from that an eternity ago. Of course the Flyers still behave that way.

Reactions: BiggE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad