2022/23 Roster Thread XVIII: The bats have left the bell tower

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
I thought he would be up on the Flyers once they had contract slots available, but Charlie says they like having him wit the Phantoms. And no other team is swooping in to sign him.

Reactions: BernieParent

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Not exactly the “latest.” It’s from Monday morning.
giphy.gif

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Not exactly the “latest.” It’s from Monday morning.

I have a question!

You said in the offseason, that if this team was in its current state at this point in the season, then you would be calling for Fletcher to be fired. So how come thus far you still leap to his defense? Did you lie? What changed? What the hell has he done that makes you think he needs yet another chance after he has failed at almost everything he has done here?

Flyerfan4life

Jun 9, 2010
Richmond BC, Canada
I have a question!

You said in the offseason, that if this team was in its current state at this point in the season, then you would be calling for Fletcher to be fired. So how come thus far you still leap to his defense? Did you lie? What changed? What the hell has he done that makes you think he needs yet another chance after he has failed at almost everything he has done here?
#niskanen

Reactions: Kelmitchell2

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
How this man is still in control of this franchise is beyond baffling. It's inconceivable.

Looking for centers?! Besides the fact the man has spent 4 years looking for centers — and the only one he’s apparently found so far is a Hextall 5th round winger — he’s looking for centers RIGHT NOW to what end? Holy moly.

freakydallas13

Jan 30, 2007
Victoria, BC
Looking for centers?! Besides the fact the man has spent 4 years looking for centers — and the only one he’s apparently found so far is a Hextall 5th round winger — he’s looking for centers RIGHT NOW to what end? Holy moly.
He's looking so hard for centers because his prized center FA that he had no choice but to overpay for is currently playing wing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad