2022/23 Roster Thread XIII: Where the 13th Floor Has Been Located

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Craft Beer Lover

Nov 14, 2022
Mt Laurel, NJ
Gauthier was moved to wing to accommodate another center on the USDP, but BC recruited him to play center, so projecting him at center isn't a stretch.

Desnoyers is a center and seems to be holding up at that spot in LHV.

Cates is the odd duck, a LW in college who is holding up very well at center, but it's early, we'll see how the experiement progresses - but the opposite of Laughton, a center who looks more comfortable at LW.

Laczynski was a center in college.

Given that Frost hasn't shown 2C skill, a playmaking center is going to be a priority going forward.

Think at one time they had Couts, Patrick, Frost, Laughton, JOB, Bunnaman, Vorobyev, lined up, unfortunately the best laid plans of mice and GMs . . .

2:01 on the PK this season. 2:08 last season.
LOL.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Gauthier was moved to wing to accommodate another center on the USDP, but BC recruited him to play center, so projecting him at center isn't a stretch.

Desnoyers is a center and seems to be holding up at that spot in LHV.

Cates is the odd duck, a LW in college who is holding up very well at center, but it's early, we'll see how the experiement progresses - but the opposite of Laughton, a center who looks more comfortable at LW.

Laczynski was a center in college.

Gauthier was moved to wing to accommodate a player in Cooley who might just end up on the wing too. Colleges don't recruit "centers" -- they recruit talent. Lord knows BC needs that.

Desnoyers is a positionally ambiguous depth prospect who also might not be an NHL center.

Cates was almost always a winger (not a Fletcher pick).

Laczynski almost exclusively played RW for 4 years at OSU (not a Fletcher pick).

Craft Beer Lover

Nov 14, 2022
Mt Laurel, NJ
Can’t stop laughing. How has Sanheim developed NICELY? Good grief, he is so overrated on these boards. If Provorov is traded, he is your #1 defenseman, meaning that he will play 25+ minutes, including penalty kills in crucial situations.

Oh, so they screwed up by selecting the stiff Nolan Patrick, instead of the stud defenseman Heiskanen?? How does that look better for the organ-I-zation? How has the overrated Sanheim “developed nicely?” Does he kill penalties? Do you trust him in a one goal game with a minute left? He is a defensive liability.
He’s not a defensive liability?? LOL. Dude couldn’t play defense if you
Can’t stop laughing. How has Sanheim developed NICELY? Good grief, he is so overrated on these boards. If Provorov is traded, he is your #1 defenseman, meaning that he will play 25+ minutes, including penalty kills in crucial situations.

Oh, so they screwed up by selecting the stiff Nolan Patrick, instead of the stud defenseman Heiskanen?? How does that look better for the organ-I-zation? How has the overrated Sanheim “developed nicely?” Does he kill penalties? Do you trust him in a one goal game with a minute left? He is a defensive liability.
He’s not a defensive liability? LOL. Good grief. Dude couldn’t defend if his life depended on it.

• Haha
Reactions: Rebels57

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Nothing yet here. Just finished blowing leaves but gonna fire up some fun tonight I think.

I’m very casual when it comes to this stuff but I’m just starting to get more into it. I pretty much stick to Cape May Brewing Co. stuff. That was the first brewery I ever went to. I got like a sampler thing & liked a lot of it even though I had no idea what it was at the time. My cousin just ordered it for me as he’s more into that stuff.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
I’m very casual when it comes to this stuff but I’m just starting to get more into it. I pretty much stick to Cape May Brewing Co. stuff. That was the first brewery I ever went to. I got like a sampler thing & liked a lot of it even though I had no idea what it was at the time. My cousin just ordered it for me as he’s more into that stuff.

Cape may is very good for people who want to do craft beer but don't want to get too experimental. They keep a solid offering of different style thst tends to stick to its "expected" flavors to let people dip their toes in and see what's for them.

They also have enough "fun" stuff to keep the more "into it" people coming and satisfied as well. Ryan and team did a great job down there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad