2022/23 Roster Thread XIII: Where the 13th Floor Has Been Located

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes

"New voice with Phantoms coaches could help find his best game."

Knowing-nod.gif

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
I’m not sure what to make of this. I get that ASF is plugged in but NHLRumors Daily said on the latest Cold Stove Podcast that if (& when) they promote Briere to GM, Briere would stay away from making moves like Risto & Deslauriers. Some conflicting info here for sure. One thing that NHLRumors Daily said that made no sense was that Comcast can’t afford to fire Fletcher. He also mentioned that the most likely scenario is that Fletcher just stays on as Team President when Briere gets promoted to GM. That, I 100% believe…morons.
Can’t afford?? They’re a mega billion dollar company. I’m pretty sure their not firing Cuck has nothing to do with money. They just don’t give a f***.

Reactions: Tripod and TB87

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Foerster does have some skating issues, on the other hand, what got Bellows waived wasn't his skating or his overall play, but the fact that at 24 he seems to have lost the offensive skills that got him drafted in the 1st rd. If Bellows can't score, then he is just another bottom six plug, and the Flyers have better ones. He'll get a chance in LHV to find his mojo.
Bottom six plugs like 34 year old decrepit AA?

Reactions: Chicken N Raffls

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Like I said, Fletcher didn't do his homework on Torts, though he was getting someone who'd whip this team into shape, got someone with a firm grasp of reality.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
By multiple accounts, Fletcher didn’t want to hire Torts.

Exactly. Fletcher isn't in control. He's at the mercy of the advisors. I mean he was in control when he signed the even worse Vigneault to a $25 million contract, but you see, uh, well, he's a puppet, and his vision of the team, well, it, uh......does anyone smell something burning?

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
Exactly. Fletcher isn't in control. He's at the mercy of the advisors. I mean he was in control when he signed the even worse Vigneault to a $25 million contract, but you see, uh, well, he's a puppet, and his vision of the team, well, it, uh......does anyone smell something burning?

I will say this, if there is one thing Torts is doing that I'm okay with, it's lighting a fire under Chuck's ass and making sure everyone notices how bad the team is he put together.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
That sounded personal. Did Chuck give ASF a snarky comment about one of his reports last year or did I imagine that?

I think ASF‘s sources are within the organization are aligned with the older guard/alumni. So you’re probably getting that slant. I’m sure that’s the one who was feeding him the Gaudreau stuff for example.

Reactions: FLYguy3911
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad