Prospect Info: 2022-23 Ducks Prospects

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Kukkonen scored two more goals tonight and is up to 18 in his freshman season, which is very, very good. I'm not sure where that ranks because the NCAA website is ass.

Hvidston has a goal, as does king. I'll get video up momentarily

Luneau finished with an assist. The new kid from Boston college also finished with an assist, I will learn his spelling another time.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Kukkonen scored two more goals tonight and is up to 18 in his freshman season, which is very, very good. I'm not sure where that ranks because the NCAA website is ass.

With 18 goals, he would be ranked 20 if no one else with 18 goals has scored tonight. As for ages U21, Kukkonen is ranked tied at 10th overall with 16 goals, tied with Logan Cooley. (I used EP.)

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits.
Nov 26, 2017

Hvidston has a goal, as does king. I'll get video up momentarily

Luneau finished with an assist. The new kid from Boston college also finished with an assist, I will learn his spelling another time.

He‘s in pretty good company judging by EliteProspects, lots of guys between 18-20 goals. For reference, Sean Farrell (one of the most highly regarded prospects in college hockey) and Mackie Samoskevich (a 1st round pick in the same draft by the Panthers) also have 18.

Reactions: lwvs84 and Static

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Kukkonen is 5th in the NCAA in goals by a freshman. The list:

Fantilli, 25
Ben Steeves, 20
Snuggard, 20
Collin Graf, 19
Kukkonen, 18

Weird list. Two first rounders, two undrafted kids, and kukkonen, a 6th rounder.

Reactions: Hockey Duckie

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Kukkonen is 5th in the NCAA in goals by a freshman. The list:

Fantilli, 25
Ben Steeves, 20
Snuggard, 20
Collin Graf, 19
Kukkonen, 18

Weird list. Two first rounders, two undrafted kids, and kukkonen, a 6th rounder.

That's because not all freshmen are the same ages.

Fantilli is 18 years old, but he'll be in the 2023 draft.
Snuggerud is 18 years old, but he was drafted in the 2022 draft, 23rd overall.

Steeves, Graf, and Kukkonen are 20 year olds. Their draft year would have been the 2021 draft, which Kukkonen was. Steeve stayed in the USHL another year before going to college. Kukkonen went from high school to the USHL before going to college. As for Graf, EP has this year listed as his second season in the NCAA: last year was with Union College and this year with Quinnipiac.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017

I don't remember who mentioned it here but he does shoot similarly to Kariya in shooting motion. Probably because they are both short and can get leverage to shoot with a more "violent" motion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad