Prospect Info: 2022-23 Ducks Prospects

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
I don't remember who mentioned it here but he does shoot similarly to Kariya in shooting motion. Probably because they are both short and can get leverage to shoot with a more "violent" motion.
That was me. Not just the shooting motion but it seems like he can shoot at any point in his stride which might be why he can generate such a volume of shots, like Kariya did. He has a broad comfort zone for getting his shot away.

FiveHoleTickler

Sponsor
Sep 21, 2018
When do we expect to see Lacombe play his first NHL game?

Edit: Nevermind. Just saw this was being discussed in the roster thread.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia

As I said before, in multiple games I have seen Moore with more potential than Thrun :laugh: This is just one nomination of course, Thrun is still the better prospect. But I sure hope we can sign Moore, he still needs time to put everything together, but that frame, skating, and reach can do magic if everything clicks for him.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Swankler is interesting. A very rare case of CHL player managing to regain their NCAA eligibility, a decision based on him having sat out the entirety of the covid cancelled 2020-21 OHL season.

Huh. He was Drysdale's teammate and the now traded Max Golod lead the Otters in scoring in that 2019-20 season.

cheesymc

Feb 28, 2002
Irvine
Visit site
If we get reinhart quality player out of that pick... that would be amazing.
That production will come on another team after we trade him for bad contract to upgrade our 4rth round pick to a 3rd.

We normally aren’t patient enough to develop our forwards. Luckily we didn’t give up on Terry during his earlier struggles.

GunnarStahl

Let’s go shake their hands
Oct 13, 2020
While the Klingberg trade still may be disappointing learning more about Nesterenko, and him seemingly being a legit prospect makes it a bit easier to swallow.

Reactions: lwvs84 and cheesymc

GunnarStahl

Let’s go shake their hands
Oct 13, 2020
Also while the jury is still out on how correct Verbeek is in his assessment of Helleson, Nesterenko being a BC guy means he likely stuck out to Verbeek when he scouted Helleson, and he likely has been on Verbeeks radar for years.

Reactions: SmokeyDuck
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad