Prospect Info: 2022-23 Ducks Prospects

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goose of Reason

El Zilcho
May 1, 2013
I wonder if the move has any implications about Pasta continuing to work with Barb Underhill. She's on Guelph's coaching staff, but I wonder if the Ducks have her under contract separately. Her bio page on Guelph's website says she "previously" worked with the Ducks.

Mortal Wombat

Dec 7, 2014
I wonder if the move has any implications about Pasta continuing to work with Barb Underhill. She's on Guelph's coaching staff, but I wonder if the Ducks have her under contract separately. Her bio page on Guelph's website says she "previously" worked with the Ducks.
Hmm, good question. Skating has been his weakness.

Those of you watching the games, has Pastujov's skating looked any better this season? I remember reading some end-of-season review about him (last summer) saying that there had been no noticeable improvement in his skating by the end of last season, and that has me a little worried.

Reactions: Kalv

WhatTheDuck

9 - 20 - 8
May 17, 2007
Worst Case, Ontario

Just for context, OHL teams are not allowed to move first round picks, so 2nds become some of the top currency. Namestnikov was the 3rd overall pick in the 2020 OHL draft, and is off to a disappointing start to a season where he would have been expected to blossom into a point per game type. But he's likely there in place of more picks, to give Guelph a player in return who they hope blossoms into a top scoring threat over the next two plus seasons.

Last edited:
Reactions: Static

FiveHoleTickler

Sponsor
Sep 21, 2018
With Twitter dying I'm going to have to find a different way to post prospect clips. Oh well.
What's that about? Saw a bunch of accounts start announcing their other socials as if it's inevitable the platform will collapse. Don't know the full story.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
What's that about? Saw a bunch of accounts start announcing their other socials as if it's inevitable the platform will collapse. Don't know the full story.
Short version is Elon musk offered to buy Twitter as a joke, tried to get out of it and couldn't, and has now either fired or alienated the vast majority of Twitter's workforce, leaving the company in disarray. No telling how much longer it lasts.

KelVarnsen

May 2, 2010
Mission Viejo
Not to get too far off topic, but I laugh when ever I think about how Twitter possibly had 7500 employees. As someone who works in software I would love to know how many of those were actual designers, software engineers, QA engineers, or server engineers. I'm willing to bet less then 25% of the workforce.
There was a video of a Twitter employees day and it was a joke. Looked like hardly any work was being done by the 7500 employees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad